Chapter 8

Days had passed, and everyone was like one big family.  Everyone could see that I was pregnant.  No one seemed to say anything.  I knew they thought it was because of something my maker did.  I sat down at my table, and smiled at Mori.  Honey and Elisabeth were taking a nap.

"The child or children needs to be born before the Golden Moon!" Wanda said for the hundredth time.

"Thank you mom!" I said with a sigh.

She waved to say Welcome.  Everyone had a hidden language.  We had words that were known to all, and signs for all.

"Food time!" every vampire said as the clients walked in.

Honey and Elisabeth wake up just right before the first client walked through the door.  I laid my head down on the table.  Being pregnant made me hungry all the time.  I was able to handle my group, but no one else. Mori rubbed my back, and smiled at me.  I looked around and saw my lovely family talking to a group of people that came in all the time to stare at us.

"Are you feeling ok?" a blonde girl asked.

"Just a little tired!" I answered.

I smiled at Honey as he made me a cup of tea.  The tea was warm Honey Apple.  It was a special blend I made myself.  The other tables would drink Honey Lemon, but my table was different because of what I am allergic to.

"Have you seen the new kids?" a girl asked.

"No!" another girl answered.

"He was looking at the campus today!"

The girls left after that.

"I think us girls should entertain some clients of our own tomorrow!" Wanda said.

Everyone agreed.  It would be nice to help out a bit more.  I smiled at Mori as he handed me a piece of candy Elisabeth made for us vampires.  Mori held on to mine, so I did not eat it all at once.  I had gotten a bit sweet tooth from hanging out with Honey.

(Sorry it is so short, and that it took so long to get an update!)