Chapter 10

We landed on the island, and our moods instantly changed.  We went off with our other half, and toured the island.  Mori and I came to a romantic waterfall, and decided to have a date.

"Tomorrow is the day of the Golden Moon!" I said as we changed into our swimsuits

"Wanda said that it will make you all act different than your true nature!" he said close to the water.

I was done changing, but I did not know if I was ready to go for a romantic swim.  I turned to face him, and was greeted with a face full of water.  I opened my eyes, and saw a laughing Mori.  I smiled at him, before I ran at him.  I jumped onto him, and we landed into the water.  I laughed at his messed up hair.  We played in one of the pools, than we went up higher.  Mori did a cannonball into the lower pool.  I played with the water, and made some surround Mori as he jumped.

"Ginny Draco, that is not cool!  You could have been using your powers the whole time!" Mori said splashing me with water.

"You want to play huh?" I asked flying to him.

He nodded as he grabbed me.  We cuddled at the edge of the pool for a bit, before we headed to our cabin.  Everyone got to share a cabin with their other half, but only if they wanted too.  Mori was a little tired, so we cuddled as he took a nap.  All the humans took a nap.  Us vampires stayed by our human's side.  I was the less matter of my group.  I put makeup on Mori as he slept.  I took a few pics before I cleaned it off.  He wake up as I finished getting the eye shadow off.

"What's going on?" he asked with a yawn.

"You had some dirt on your face from the waterfall pools!" I answered with a smile, "Plus I was taking off the makeup I put on you!"

"You took pictures didn't you?"

I let him see my phone, and smiled when he smiled.  He tackled me, and lined my jaw with kisses.

"You're not mad?" I asked a bit confused.

"I don't like that you put makeup on me, but I like the fact that you did not hide it from me!" he answered.

I held him close to me as he kissed me.  We were getting deep in our make-out session when a knock at the door stopped us.  I answered it to see Wanda.

"We about to eat lunch!  Thought you would like to join us, if you are not busy!" Wanda said with a smile.

"We will be right there!" Mori said from behind me.

I could feel the heat of his body next to me.  I felt my blood rush to my face.  Wanda walked off with an evil smile.

"Let's find you something to wear!" Mori said picking me up.

We found fighting outfits for us, so we put them on.  We went to the huge gazebo, and saw Honey wearing a similar outfit.  Elizabeth was in a pick dress.  Kyoya and Wanda looked like accountants.  The twins were wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt.  Haruhi and Tamaki were in matching colors, but Haruhi was wearing a dress while Tamaki wear a suit.  There was a pile of logs in the fire pit, but they were not lit.  I throw a fireball at it, and smiled as a warming fire lite up the place.

"Anyone want Marshmallows?" Honey asked holding up a bag of Marshmallows.

"Sure, but how about s'mores?" Tamantha answered as she pulled out a bag of Chocolate, and a box of Graham Crackers.

Everyone gladly took the stuff to make them a few s'mores.  We told ghost stories, ate s'mores, and picked on each other.  We stayed up all night having fun.  When the sun started to rise everything changed.  Wanda started acting shy, Elizabeth started to act like she did not care, Samantha and Tamantha wanted to be alone, and I wanted to kill everyone but Mori.

"Don't t-t-talk to m-m-me!" Wanda said hiding behind Kyoya.

"No one wants to talk to you!" Elizabeth said laying on Honey.

"Get away from me and my boyfriend!" Samantha and Tamantha said pulling away from each other with their boyfriend.

"Why don't you all just die?" I asked making fire blades in my hand.

Mori stepped in front of me.  I tried to get passed him, but wrapped his arms around me.  

"So brave, caring, teamwork, and protective!" Tamaki said looking around.

"We should take them back to our cabins!" Kyoya said as Wanda wrapped around him.

We went back to our cabins, and I felt a little better.  I made food as Mori got ready for bed.

"I can save you a plate, if you would like to go to bed first!" I said as I watched him try to stay awake.

He nodded before falling asleep on the couch.  I made him a plate, and put it in the fridge.  I ate my plate and thought about going to the waterfall.  When I got there I saw Wanda trying to hide, Elizabeth just floating, and Samantha & Tamantha fighting.  I went after Wanda.  I attacked her with all the elements, and was able to hurt pretty badly.  I was about to incase her in fire when I felt Mori's arms wrap around me.  With him touching me I was unable to use my powers.

"We are going to have to stay up and watch them!" Honey said as the walked over to Elizabeth.

"Yeah!" Mori responded.

"Please help me!" I moaned.

Somehow I was able to fight the urge to kill, but just for a few moments.  I freed myself from Mori and flew up.

"Where is she going?" Tamaki asked.

"S-s-she i-i-is n-n-not like u-u-us!" Wanda tried to answer, "She i-i-is s-s-stranger!  S-s-she c-c-can f-f-fight b-b-better t-t-than a-a-anyone!"

"Are you trying to say that she is the once in a lifetime vampire?" Samantha asked.

"Yes!" Wanda quietly answered.

I landed behind Mori.

"There is a story about a vampire that has more powers than other vampires!" I said wrapping my arms around Mori's left leg, "This vampire is stronger than any other vampire!  They are to rule the vampires into a new era!"

"The signs point to you being this vampire!" Kyoya said looking at his clipboard.

I nodded.  We spent the rest of the time of the Golden Moon to reveal everything about us vampires.  All mates of a vampire revealed to be marked.  Wanda's mark was a mountain.  Samantha & Tamantha's mark was the Yin/Yang Symbols.  It was hard to tell who was what.  Both Hikaru and Kaoru had the Yin/Yang Symbol.  We were happy when we reverted back to normal with the rise of the sun.