Chapter 9

It has been days since we had split the groups.  Elizabeth showed that she was a gifted child, and she move to the same grade as Honey and Mori.  I got to move up to the same grade.

"You can't use your powers until after the baby is born!" Wanda said as we changed into our costumes.

"Yes ma'am!" I said with a smile.

Wanda went to her red sofa, as us other vampires went to our black tables.  Elizabeth sat next to me.

"You two have a client!" Wanda said as she walked a boy over.

The boy sat down across from me.  He was a new student one of the other guys told him about the "Hot Girls" that are in the host club.  I looked at Elizabeth, and smiled.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" she asked the boy.

He did not say anything, but she still made him a cup of tea.  I got a strange feeling room from him.  I handed him the cup, but he throw it at Elizabeth.  I shielded her from the hot tea.  Everyone was looking at us.

"What is your problem?" I yelled.

I picked him up by his collar, and glared at him.  If looks could kill he would be dead 1 billion times over.  He punched me with brass knuckles.  I smiled at him with the craziest look on my face.  Wanda had to pry him loose, so Mori could make him leave.  We had the clients leave, so we could talk about what happened.

"Are you ok?" Kaoru asked as Kyoya got a vampire first-aid kit.

"I'll be fine!" I said walking over to the cabaret room.

I looked around for a bottle of blood.  Kyoya had made us some water bottles full of blood, so us vampires have something to eat when we need it.  I found a bottle with a special bunch of sweets made for us vamps.  I downed the bottle, then popped a cookie in my mouth.  I walked back to my table, and smiled at Elizabeth.

"Why did he do that?" she asked close to tears.

"I don't know, but I will make sure that he does not hurt you!" I answered holding back the anger.

Everyone was getting ready to leave.  Wanda planned a trip for us all to an island she owns.  Elizabeth and I were to make sure that all the stuff we needed from the room was packed, so we stayed behind when they went home.  I packed sweets, and drinks.  Elizabeth was cleaning the place.  We wanted to make sure we did not come back to find some strange smell filling the room.  We were going on Winter break, so we did not have too much worry.  After we finished we went to head home.  We were walking down the hall, when the boy blocked us from entering our classroom.  I smiled as I tried to get passed him.  He had something hidden behind his back.  When he saw Elizabeth he went to attack her with the object.  It looked like wooden stake.  He was about to kill her, but I pushed her out of the way.  The stake went into my stomach.  Elizabeth killed the boy, and called the others.  They came back to school as soon as they could.  I bawled when I saw Mori.  He held me to him, as I healed.  We cleaned the mess up, and went back to the club room.  Everyone tried to talk to me, but I just cried.  Mori held and rocked me.  I felt so empty inside.  It was like a huge piece of me was stolen, and there was no way I was going to get it back.  We all went home, and finished getting ready for the trip.  The joy of going was gone, but it would help fill the sadness with happy memories.

Sorry about it being so short.  I am very sorry that I have not updated this story in a few months.  I have had a bit of writer's block.