Chapter 6

It was time for the ball, and we all were dressed up in our outfits. I looked up at my big werewolf and smiled. Mori looked so cute as a werewolf. Honey looked like a wolf cub. The ball did not start until the rise of the moon, so once it was up we were powerless. I felt lightheaded as I moved around the floor with Mori.

"Are you ok?" he asked worried.

"I-I a-am f-fi-fin-fine!" I stammered.

He lead me to a table, where all the vampires and their dates were sitting. All of us were acting different. It was like we had to much to drink, but we never drank.

"It appears that our dates are intoxicated!" Kyoya said as Wanda played with his hair.

"Oh my sexy Kyoya! We have not had anything to drink today, not even a sip of water!" Wanda said before she kissed him on the lips.

Kyoya kept a straight face, but the blush was hard to miss.

"It is the moon! Vampires act intoxicated when there is a blood moon!" I said as I played with my red dress.

"Plus it is a symbol that we can have a child!" Samantha said blushing.

"You have been reading to many stories!"

Samantha nodded. She was not wrong, but it was not something many vampires thought about.

"What are you guys doing?" Tamaki asked as he walked up with Haruhi.

"We are making sure that the girls don't do anything that would hurt themselves!" Honey answered.

"Then go dancing with them!"

"That sounds fun!" All us girls said together.

The boys lead us out to the floor, and started to Waltz.

'Let me know if you need to sit down!' Mori said into his head.

'I will!' I answered using the same way.

I was laughing as a sharp pain filled me. I let go of Mori, and fell to the ground. Mori picked me up, and carried me to the club room.

"Is she ok?" I heard Honey ask as my vision started to go.

"She is so different!" Wanda answered.

I could tell by the sound of the muttering that the whole club, and their dates, were there.

"What do you mean she is different?" Kaoru asked.

"Every vampire is unique, just like humans! But there are things that tie us together like the thirst for blood!" Wanda said, "But there have been a few vampires that have been different then the others! Elisabeth is one example with sleep! Ginny is one of the different ones!"

"How is she different?"

"When she was made her maker wanted to see how long she would last without blood! He thought it would be an hour like other new borns, but she lasted two days! His next text he thought it would last a week, but she lasted a month! She is stronger then any of us!"

"Ok, but what does that have to do with now?"

"The blood moon makes us weaker, but in a way that is reverse of the normal us! She is the weakest of us right now!"

"Why did you not say anything before now?"

"I did not think that she would get this weak!"

I felt Mori move away from me, which made me start to cough.

"You need to stay with her!" Tamantha said with worry.

Mori wrapped me in his arms. I stopped coughing as I laid my head on his chest.

"This is just mean!" I said near tears.

"How is that?" Mori whispered in my ear.

"I wanted to dance the night way with you!"

I felt him start to sway, and I smiled.

"We should just stay here, so we can stay safe!" Elisabeth said using her grown voice.

"Yeah, we can have our own little party!" Samantha and Tamantha said together.

"We have new members of the host club and they are vampire girls!" Kyoya said with a sound of a book closing.

"And you are dating the Queen of the vampires!"

I sighed with relief as I heard Kyoya chuckle.

"Are we a family?" Elisabeth asked.

"Yes!" We all answered together.

Wanda went over the history of the blood moon. It was the symbol of child, but it was the start of the month for it. The ends was marked by a gold moon. It sounded crazy to everyone, but they believed us. Vampires were the only ones that could see the change in the color. We all just hung out until the sun rose, and with it came by vision. The humans, and Elisabeth, passed out, so us vampires watched over them. They were lucky that it was a weekend. I cleaned the ballroom, then went back to find everyone awake.

"Was it bad?" Kyoya asked fixing his hair.

"No, it was clean!" I answered as I flew to Mori.

"That is good!"

I nodded. Mori gave me a quick kiss on the lips, as someone walked into the room. I looked at the door, and saw three girls that were wearing a different uniform. It was the St. Lobelia Academy girls again. Benibara, Suzuran, and Hinagiku walked over to Haruhi.

"There are more maidens now!" Benibara said looking around the room, "Yet, this maiden still dresses as a guy!"

"Let her dress how she wants!" I said walking over to them.

"Who are you?" Suzuran asked.

"Ginny!" I answered rolling my eyes.

"We will help you change schools!" Hinagiku said looking like she might cry.

"We are fine were we are at!" Wanda said walking over to me.

All the girls surrounded the three visiting girls.

"We don't want to change school, and nothing can get us to leave this school!" Samantha said as she glared at the three.

"We are happy here, and we would love it if you would leave us alone!" Haruhi said as she wrapped her arms around Tamaki.

The three looked around the room, and stormed out very upset.  We all went back to where we were at before they walked in, and smiled at the boys.  We all changed out of our costumes, and headed home.  I walked into my house, and smiled.