Chapter 4

I helped Mori clean everything up before we got ready to leave. I picked up Elisabeth as Mori picked up Honey. Renge left with the other girls for lunch.

"We need to eat something before we go back to class!" Kyoya said as stomachs let out a great roar.

Honey and Elisabeth shot awake at the announcement of food. Everyone had brought their lunch. Which I knew to be out of character for the ones from rich families.

"We thought it would be a nice change if we ate together, so we brought our own lunch!" Honey said to end the confusion.

"You guys are strange, but why don't we have the costumers in also?" I said as I covered my face to hide my laugh.

"That is a great idea!" The twins said as they ran from the room.

We all went to our tables as the girls, some boys, the twins came back. Elisabeth got called back to her class, so she was unable to stay. Unlucky me noticed that the Queen walked into the room. She sat at the table with Honey, Mori, and me. She smiled at me with a "don't tell the unknowing" look.  I pulled out my lunch. It was an old habit of mine.

"What is that?" a blonde asked pointing at one of my many mixes.

"Lasagna Pizza!" I answered as I picked it up.

The girls seemed to be grossed out by it, but took bits from it. They loved it after that. I had to tell them how I made it, so their cooks could make it.

"Don't you have a cook?" a red head asked.

"Yes, but I want to get good at cooking!" I answered as I handed Honey and Mori the last two slices of Pizza.

I only had an apple left, and I was glad I at least got one thing.

"I understand that Elisabeth was in here!" the Queen said looking at me.

"Yes ma'am, she wanted to see me!" I answered with a smile.

She nodded, and left with a slight smile. Honey looked at me confused, as I let Mori into my memorizes.

"She is Elisabeth's older sister!" I said hoping he got the hint.

He nodded, which told me he did.

"Ginny, would you like some cake?" Honey asked as a slice of chocolate cake was slide to me.

"I would love some! Thank you!" I answered with a smile.

Mori handed me something from his plate. I looked at it, and saw that it was egg rolls. I smiled up as him, as I ate them.

"How did you learn how to cook?" a boy asked me.

"I learned it from a woman at an old school of mine! My mom did not want me, so she sent me away to a boarding school until she died!" I answered sadly, "My mom said she never wanted me, so when she died I moved in with my dad!"

They all were saddened by my tell.

"My dad said I should just let everyone do everything for me, but I thought it would help me remember my friend if I did things without help! He told me that he was poor once, but he would never want to do things he use to! He did not want to remember anyone or anything!" I continued.

Everyone was crying, even Kyoya. I looked at everyone confused.

"What did I say to make you all cry?" I asked confused, and near tears.

"Your life is so sad!" A group of girls answered.

I did not understand how they found it sad, when I was the one that went through it all. The costumers left with very sad faces. I changed back to my uniform for the rest of my classes. I did not pay any mind to any of the teachers. I did all the work, and turned it in as I left the room. I went back to the club room, and saw that no one was there. There was a note on the door.