✧ awesamblob ─ fridge

another update and the month isn't even over yet, you guys are lucky! :b

ever since you found the little strange creatures, you were worried as to what would happen if you were to leave the building to either visit someone or buy some things. but after the first time, apparently, the minecraft creeper-like blob self-employed himself as your refrigerator guardian. meaning, sam blob constantly protects your fridge from the others while you went outside, even if you were out for even a minute or less.

it was adorable, in your opinion. the tiny creature seemed to have made it his top priority.

"i'm going outside to grab some food, okay?" you announced while putting on your shoes, you hear several squeaks and whines from your beloved blob friends. "sam?"

said blob turned their head to look at you before nodding and hopping directly to the kitchen, you smiled at his antics before shaking your head. admittedly, if you found out the creature was discreetly nibbling the food inside of the fridge when nobody was looking, you wouldn't know how to feel. but surely he wouldn't do such thing, the blob was one of the most "mature" ones you've encountered (the other mature ones being the bird and sheep captain hybrids).

"hey, what-" looking down, you see two blobs hopping on your shoes. it was niki and the other... was the dirty crime blob. "oh, right, right. sorry." crouching down, the two blobs hopped off your shoes before looking up at you, you pat them on the head before standing back up.

"i'll be back before six!" you called out after making sure you had your keys, phone and bag/wallet. opening the door, you wave at the blobs that were in your line of sight before walking outside and locking the door.

. . .

after watching you exit the building, the small green tinted creature hopped back towards the front of the fridge (after grabbing a plastic spork that is). he plastered a fake stern look as he stood, plastic spork in his puff hand. blob was back on guard duty.

as expected, a young blob wearing a pale green hoodie hopped inside of the kitchen, followed by one wearing a red and white shirt. the latter began climbing up the counter using the "rope cloth" you purposely left behind. once on top, the little gremlin grabbed two plastic forks, this caused the other blob to squeak rather loudly, saying he should grab the stainless steel forks instead.

sam shook his head, debating if he should stop the growing argument or continue guarding the fridge. fortunately, phil blob swung by and told them that he wanted them to drop the fork bit but the two "pouted" and hopped away, silently agreeing on making a glass fork to be unstoppable.

looking back ahead, sam blob thought back to what happened during new year. blob was very disappointed in blobself but was overjoyed when you forgave them and even handed them a cookie. he makes sure it never happens again, so he's on double the lookout this time, and even has a list of who to be more wary of - ponk, sapnap, wilblob, fundy. if anyone asks to eat from the fridge, sam would probably "throw" them in the conveniently placed plastic jar near by. probably.

so far, nobody visited the refrigerator. blob looks around, left and right, even above. for some reason, he remembers that one time badblobhalo asked for an egg. an egg. shaking their head, he adjusts the plastic spork in puff hand grip. maybe he'll ask for a cookie once you get back home.