✧ punz ─ currency

As you've noticed, I changed the book cover. Very swaggy and accurate, huh? Unfortunately, as much as I like it, it's only a temporary one so take in it's beauty while it's still there. 

Another update on the same month? Kewl. What could it mean?? (It actually means something)

you've had the blobs for almost a year now, some you have had for... ten months? of course, you're very happy to have their company. who would even dare to abandon or throw them out? shame on them. just thinking about it makes you wish that the person's food is low quality and that they'll... perish of food poisoning. yeah, sure.

but currently, you have three blobs helping you make the food. what food? I don't know, whatever you eat for dinner, healthy and adequate for the little roommates. goggles and Punz were helping you with the ingredients while the fox hybrid was helping with dessert. at some point, Slime devoured a chunk of a tomato, pepper and cabbage. you didn't know what to do with those leftovers so you just separated them from the others in case blob wanted more vegetables in the future.

gently picking up Slime blob from the counter, he merely gave you a signature derpy look before escaping your grasp to hop away, which you let him do so. spotting a coin from the corner of your eye, you're about to pick it up when the marshmallow with the white hoodie and gold chain squeaked. "oh- sorry, is this... yours, also?" they nodded and hugged the currency. heaving an inaudible sigh, you think back to the first time you saw Blunz with a coin.

it was when you got back from leaving the house, while the blobs were doing whatever, for the first time. you trusted that they wouldn't make a ruckus when you left and you're happy that they didn't. once you turned to check the shelves in the living room, you saw what appeared to be an adopted coin. well, you were wrong about it being adopted apparently. it was difficult to tell because the tiny creature legitimately treated the golden coin as a child, argued with the purple blob guy and the quacker one at some point, that's when you realized he was just protecting the first form of curreny that he found.

so, you're worried and scared to drop or leave your wallet/bag with those specific three blobs in the room. you had no idea what they're going to do with your money, you never bothered trying to get the paper or solid cash back from the trio, they'd get upset and you'd feel bad.

"squeak?" feeling something brush against your hand, you tilt your head down and see a plastic gem near by. blob Punz hops forward a centimeter, pushing the prop forward. humming, you pick up the supposedly present.

"you know this is fake, right?" they look up at you, feigning surprise. "I know that you know." their actions giving it away - he huffs and blows a raspberry making you roll your eyes. remembering a fake coin you saw somewhere, your gaze scanning the room before going to pick it up. returning to the counter, you slide it over to the mercenary. Punz gives you a look, pouting.

a screech is heard causing you to yelp. oh,, the dish is about to burn... and there's a blob girl on fire. I'm blaming the coin.