★ how you found the rest of them, II

━━━━    last post on this book was apparently October 5 ago, what the bruh. Merry early Christmas, happy holidays. Can't believe 2022 is almost over.

I'll let you imagine which blobs you found in which scenario :')

──    You're walking or driving your vehicle to calm down, suddenly you stop... On the sidewalk, there's a familiar creature. It's a blob, but it looks shorter than the ones that lived in your home.
──    Cautiously, you go over to it crouched down to greet them, but then suddenly more blobs appeared, practically giving you a cuteness overload (it was overwhelming).
──    Obviously, you took them with you because the marshmallows were convincing like that. If you don't have a car or bag with you, you struggled to bring home the seven dwarfs blobs.

──    A blob managed to get inside of your bag during school/work hours. So when you opened your bag right before leaving, you found a tiny reindeer creature sleeping.
──    Another blob legitimately followed behind you like a confused duck, only letting their presence be known from a squeak because you took a step back and almost placed your foot on them. You're surprised that the blob didn't get yoinked behind you.

──    You were curious about your neighbors moving out so when you went over to check, marshmallows all of a sudden hopped out of a hole in the neighbors' house's window and they did not hesitate to instantly bombard you, as if they knew who you were and who you lived with.
──   From the looks of it, your former neighbors weren't very kind people so you didn't hesitate to scoop the blobs up into your arms, being sure not to leave any behind, before skedaddling back to your place.

──    idk bruh. More of them just appeared.
──    You woke up and it's like your children invited friends over.
──    It's not like the place was a mess - No, it was still rather tidy. The food was not touched, as if the creatures were waiting for you to get up just to ask for your permission to nom nom some food. You had no clue how the blobs' friendings entered your home, though.

So basically, you're like a crazy cat woman. Except you're perfectly sane (yep), you're your own happy gender, and adopted a whole ton of miniature hopping cylinders with spheres for heads.