★ a lot like christmas.

━━━━   Merry Christmas, readers! Happy Holidays :)

This Christmas was different compared to last year. For one, you're going to make sure to take pictures unlike last time. The other difference, was that the blobs were wearing costumes... As if it was Halloween, but on their heads were the little Santa hats you got them from the internet.

"Why are you guys wearing costumes?" You first asked the Sapnap, Dream, and George blob, who were in Power Puff Girls outfits by the looks of it. As response, they only smiled up at you, squeaking a few times prior to hopping away. Sighing, a slight grin on your face, you went to question someone else, in hopes of some sort of answer. Asking the same thing to a different group of blobs, Foolish, you couldn't tell what the costume was, put a puff hand under their chin looked at their companion. Fundy, looking like a raddish with a magenta scarf, who only shrugged in return. "That's okay, merry Christmas." You gave them their needed pats, the two squeaked in gratitude before you checked the bathroom.

Opening the door, you peer inside of the room and saw both Ranboob and Bad, playing cards, Uno to be exact, and the normal (human sized) cards appeared ridiculous in their grasps. The oreo cookie was dressed up as a familiar vocaloid meanwhile the fallen angel/devil was dressed in cyan, a derpy face on his hood. The two squeaked upon seeing you, trying to wave a puff hand as they attempted to balance their own seven cards. "Hello." You approached them, crouched down to adjust the Santa hat on Bad, who squeaked. "Why are you guys wearing costumes?" You inquired once more, patiently waiting for an answer.

"Brrtt..." Ranboo made a noise, puffing their cheeks before placing a yellow five down. "Pfhsbt." Bad nodded at them, before looking back up at you, raising a hand before shrugging. You averted your eyes to a different direction, thinking before nodding to yourself.

"Okay, I think I get it. Thank you." You gently rubbed their heads, making sure not to mess up their outfits before walking out of the room, leaving them to their game of Uno. It's not like you skipped on Halloween last year or during October, you spent it rather well with them... They tried to fight back the urge to eat the sweets you were preparing for the children that were going to trick or treat, some helped in preparating, some tried to make a small cake for the whole spooky month (It tasted decent)... Just no photo evidence of any of those tiny parties.

Snapping back to reality once you heard a flash, usually one that came from a camera, you looked around the hallway before your vision landed on a cabinet, a polaroid camera on it with three marshmallows surrounding the object. Wilbur blob, who chose not to wear a different outfit, took out the photo from the slot, flipping and puffing on it, before gasping loudly. The other two - Schlatt, who only put a blue sweater over his suit (he also has his cat squishy and there's a little cat ear headband on it) and Phil, who just went for the color pink - peered over sand boy's shoulder to peek at the photo, nodding in agreement. Blob Wilbur struggled to raise his hand that held the photo so he used both hands while Phil sounded like he cackled. "Awh, thank you..." Checking the picture they had taken, you had to admit the angle, lighting, and blur were pretty good. "Thank you." You thanked them once more and they smiled/nodded/hummed in acknowledgement of your words.

"fuck you fuck you go fork yourself" That's text to speech - huh? Carefully pocketing the picture, you released a puff. You walked into your room, seeing your phone being messed with. It was okay though because it was only the blobs (and we love them). Tommy, who didn't care to put on a costume but had a ghost beanie below his Santa hat, was squeaking angrily while Tubbo looked like a bee and was only nodding his head, patting his friend's shoulder. Approaching the duo, you crouched down and picked up the blob trying to rob you from your left.