✦ blobza ─ swings and wings

━━━━   the blob easily getting on a swing was said to be Phil, according to 4-5 people from the blob BBH one-shot. Tommy being Tommy was suggested by Bunny_Nuinkai while the remote controlled airplane was brought up by LumiReaper

Thank you again for the suggestions!

You never thought it'd happen, but here you were, a back pack (the zipper isn't entirely closed) slung around your shoulder along with a satchel as well. Currently, you were on your way to the nearest playground, the time being around three in the afternoon. Oreo blob had the bright idea to suggest going to said area and the majority of the little roommates choosing to go along, explaining the two bags you had on.

Once arriving, you sat down on a bench and opened the carriers, the blobs almost instantly hopping out, excited and happy gasps heaved from them. Some made their way to play structures, the slide, the see saw or either the swing set.

The most notable part, of course, was the swing set. They were a few meters away from you but you can tell they made it a competition to get on one of the seats first, judging by their movements. Blob Tommy and Drista begrudgingly agreed to help each other, Quackity was failing to climb the set's bars to get up, he would use his duck wings but one of the wings wss injured, Schlatt blob was near by... angrily staring at something and the winning friending was the crow father, unsurprisingly enough.

Using his dark wings, he flew up to one of the the swing's wooden seats and sat down, looking down at the other blobs, with a mocking laugh. After receiving a response from Tommy and Drista, blob Phil seemingly snickered before using his wings to attempt to swing the swing. Shortly, it began rocking back and forth at a slow pace and Phil realized that you were keeping an eye on them. He sends you a wave which you happily return.

Afterwards, he looked back down at the trio, seemingly reluctantly asking them if they wanted help which they declined before dropping down onto the sandy ground, almost simultaneously. Thank goodness for feather falling. Phil blob, one by one, helps them onto the swing that he was previously on before flying over to the seat next to it. There, sat a remote controller and he couldn't help but move the little joystick around.

Hearing something moving, your eyes dart left and right before seeing an airplane toy drive itself forward. Having to remove blob Hannah and Boomer from trying to get on top of it, you realized shortly after on how the aircraft was moving. Before you could do anything about it, Phil managed to get the toy to hover a few feet off of the ground. Seeing as you seemed a tad panicked, Schlatt, Connor, and Tommy were up for business...

By that, Tommy tried jumping onto the plane, the ram blob went for attempting to steal the controller likely for joke reasons, while the blob with the sonic onesie tried chasing after it, as if some type of sport. You shouldn't even be surprised that one of the three blobs succeeded in their goals and the marshmallow that achieved it just had to have been the loud one. Great. When blob managed to balance themselves being on top of the toy vehicle, they raised a puff hand up and squeaked in triumph.

But that face of euphoria swiftly vanished once the plastic aircraft neared the swing chair the crow blob father was on. Phil swooped down and grabbed Tommy once more, setting him back down onto the ground, motioned for you to come over, which you did. Getting the ram hybrid off of the controller, you pick the object up and see if there's anything attached to it and surprisingly enough, there was.

”If you're reading this, you can have the toy plane...” The other characters written are crossed out.