✩ blob time.

you turn into a blob.

It was a day like any other... Besides the rest of the blobs abruptly getting protective over their human friend two days ago. Everything was serene as ever - Marshmallows sqooshed as they were resting on the living room's sofa, a couple were on the floor playing pretend, using the animal squishies you gave them, a group were near the corner where the teensy shelves were located, three mallows were in the kitchen while the rest of the friendings were upstairs, doing their own blob activities.

The blob activities being somewhat similar to what a human child would do...in the past years? Well, the blobs acted like legit children some times.

Meanwhile, you were napping in your room and the roommates didn't want to wake you.

Bonk. With their crown aside, in place of it was a tiny cat with a box, Ranboo lightly hit the top of Puffy's head making her feign a gasp. "Brrrt!" Karl watched as Quackity drove around in a jeep toy, beeping the tiny horn every once in a while. With the blobs having been here for a year and eight months now, they only now thought of doodling on the walls using chalk (You're yet to buy them a chalk board). So far, the bottom of the walls had salmons, crowns, love hearts, smiley faces, stick figures of you.

"Who is he?" Blubbo wondered, jokingly, peaking at Tommy blob who was chatting with Drem. "Who is that- The fuck is that?" A stranger blob tumbled down the stairs, letting out squeaky toy noises on the way.

"Oof!" You got out, somewhat surprised that you didn't feel the pain. You jumped up and looked around, shortly realizing that you were... shorter. You widened your eyes when you saw that you were around the blobs' height. Averting your gaze down, it just looked like the bottom of a mushroom. Looking back up, the blobs that were around the vicinity were staring at you, curious. You had no clue how you shrunk, and while you were panicking on the inside, you decided to roll with it. Raising your... Powerpuff hand, you gave the group a wave.

One of the marshmallows approached you. "Ayy!" Signature beanie and jacket, accompanied by that :] smile, the blob greeted you. "Welcome to... Uh, hi!" Quackity giggled. It was still all squeaks and cheeps, but this time you had an idea of what they were directly saying.

You waved, attempting to return the grin. Some blobs in the back gasped. A sudden squeak and then you were tackled, you and the blob rolling on the carpeted floor. "It's them!" They engulfed you into a hug, not too tight but warm and comforting nonetheless. You awkwardly pat their head and blob nuzzled themselves against you.

It surely didn't take the rest of the blobs to crowd the living room, taking turns to cuddle and nuzzle with you. They were definitely just as puzzled as to how you shrunk, but they made sure to give you tons of affection. Of course they taught you how to be a tiny marshmallow: How to hop certain steps, climb the stairs, use the tied cloth rope to climp up (like tables or chairs). The first thing you did as a blob was throw Jack into an empty pin cushion.

Three hours had passed and you felt as if you were gradually getting more forgetful - You attempted to recall what you did yesterday, it was simply a blur, though. You not remembering things usually wasn't this bad, though. "Yoo, didn't we have a human here?" Schlatt asked, patting the cat squishy beside him. You took that as him joking.

Feeling something tug at your jumper, you turned around and saw that you were being offered a biscuit by Punz. You graciously took it from him. "Thank you!" Blob gave you a small smile, shortly hopping away.

You unwrapped the cover of the treat before munching away. Being a blob is pretty fun! "(Y/n)," Somebody called, you turned your head. "Something's not-" You pushed a piece of the biscuit, interrupting Karl from their words. You then sat down, curious, waiting to hear what he has to say. Eating the rest of the biscuit, trying to avoid making a mess, the wrapper of the treat was shortly consumed by the Slime, it slithered away quickly afterwards.

"Hallo..." Despite the language still being cheeps, they still kept the tone of their voice. They poked the side of your face. You happily booped his pig nose. Blob Techno scrunched their face, their nose twitching. You jumped up, ready to go to the kitchen but then you were bombarded by roommates once more.

That's one of the best things as being a tiny blob being yourself. You're their size, and you get to legitimately hug them. You wrapped your nonexistent arms around the nearest marshmallow which happened to be Foolish. It's most likely that it'll only take a couple of minutes before you fully freak out that you're no longer human, but you might as well enjoy the panic free state.

Hopping to the next one, you gave them a hug. "Pffbt!" They playfully blew you a raspberry, but HBomb returned the embrace, patting your head in the process.

"Move! I want", Phil half jokingly meeped, behind him were blobs Ant, Eryn, Callum, and Ponk. One of the five playfully fiddling with their puff hands. if only this was what you had to do... Cuddle, hop, roll around.

don't forget to vote and comment, thank you for reading :]

02/11/23 - 935 words