01

"why cant you just get out of my sight" she said harshly and this time she really mean it . It really broke my heart this time . My own mother said that kind of words to me . I cant stand it anymore. I am so hurt so i just take my phone and get out of the sick household. Right now i don't really care about anything eventhough it's raining heavily out here.

Since i was a kid my family didn't pour me any love and affection. Of course I was so sad about how my parents treated me and how others treated their children. My parents always love my sister more than me which I don't even know why. We are not rich and indeed not a happy family. Maybe we will if I was gone or was never be born in this family.

My parents both got fired because they stole money from the company they used to work at . Though they are forgiven because they have children to take care of, yet there are no other company want to take them as employee. Ever since that day , my parents always drunk and yes they are rarely sober . They force me to do all the chores at home and never called as me their child . My sister always lazy around and go to parties and rarely come home . Eventually , my parents still adore her.

As I grew up , they force me to find a part time job so I did . More then half of the money that I earn , they took it to use for their own satisfaction. The older i get , the more I grew to give up with everything in my life .

I don't actually hate my family because I thought they still gave me a roof to stay .

Every single time when they are stress, I will be the punching bag of the family. Somehow it didn't hurt like it used to anymore. It feels like pain already immune with my body.

No one's know about my family condition . I wouldn't dare to tell anyone about it . At school , i just act normal and keep a smile on my face like there's nothing wrong going on at home. I do have friends , but somehow i feel like they stayed with me just to kill some time . I don't actually care about it so I decided to built a wall between me and everyone ever since middle school. As I began to be a freshman at high school, i decided to keep my head low and stayed in my own comfort zone.

Right now I'm a third year in high school but I'm gonna spend my third year in a new school.

I found an empty bench so i just sat there quietly . Little did i know , tears cant stop from flowing and my mom's words keep repeating inside my head . I take a look at my phone but there's nothing. Even my sister didn't try to text or call me . Oh yeah she didn't even care about me. How can I forgot about that ? Haha

A few minutes goes by and suddenly i feel like there's someone sitting beside me. He has short, straight ravennate black hair styled in an undercut curtain, as well as narrow, intimidating dull gray eyes with dark circles under them and a deceptively youthful face. We made an eye contact and somehow his eyes drawn me in . I cant seem to take my eyes off of him .

Levi's POV

Right now is near midnight so i just walking down the street on my way to head to my car so that i can go home and rest .

What I didn't expect is to see a girl wearing a hoodie with no umbrella sitting on a bench all alone . She has this beautiful h/l h/c hair . Her hair is drench but it's still look so pretty . I don't know why but i feel the need to approach her .

Right now i am sitting beside her . Slowly she turn her head to face me .

The first thing i thought was her face looked sorrowful. I don't know her and I don't know why it broke my heart to see her like this .

We made an eye contact and I can't seem to take my eyes off of her . Her e/c eyes look so empty and cold yet it still drawn me in .

Slowly i snaked my left hand around her waist with my other hand stroking her hair . She's just a stranger who is sitting alone in the middle of the night but something 's telling me to protect her and lean her a shoulder to cry on.

A few seconds later , she put her hand around my neck with her head on my shoulder. Her body feels so cold and fragile.

I hug her tightly with the thought of someone is taking her away from me . I feel relief when she hug me as if she trust me . Something's telling me to keep her . Protect her and not letting her go.

Y/n POV

I just met him and i don't even know who he is . But when he pulled me into him i feel
so safe and i found it comforting . I just met him yet i feel like i knew him forever.