05

Beep -beep
Beep -beep

"No , five more minutes please!" I said frustratedly as I throw my phone but the alarm still goes on . I had no choice but to get up and turn it off by myself. I look at the clock as it shows right now is 6 am as school starts at 8 in the morning . I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up . "What are you gonna wear to school" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror . I walked out of the bathroom still thinking about something to wear.

Now I'm in front of my closet , scanning all the clothes that I have . Today is my first day at a new school as a third year . Of course I wanna look nice . Giving up to think about my outfit, I made my way to go downstairs to do the usual thing .

I made my parents a pancake as their breakfast and clean the living room a bit as I sweep the floor , do their laundry and wash the dishes at the kitchen . To light up my mood more , I take out my earbuds and started to play my playlist. The first song I played was Sweater Weather by The neighbourhood . For me , music is my escape so I enjoy it very much . I enjoy the music as I sway hips in the motion, sync with the song . I spin myself across the kitchen as I imagine dancing with someone . I made my way through the living room with terrible moon walk . I pick up the cushions on the floor , throw it to the couch with a style while still vibing with the song . Right after Sweater Weather end , Ohmami by Chase Atlantic started to play . I hum through the music as I made my way to the laundry room , putting the clothes into the dryer.

After I did the chores , i went straight to my room , looking at the clock in my phone "7 a.m ..... i still have 40 minutes" I thought to myself still thinking about the outfit I should wear .

After some time , finally I think of something.

So I decided to wear black turtleneck with straight cut jeans along with an oversized white shirt as an outerwear. I really like to wear turtleneck actually.

I changed into my outfit , decided to let my hair down . About shoes , I just wear a white sneakers.
-
At exactly 8 in the morning , I step my foot in to the school ground as I walk down the hallway looking for my locker . As I was looking for my locker , the school bell rang . Everyone made their way to their homeroom class. And now , I was standing alone like a lost puppy .

Lucky me , god is on my side today...probably... I found my locker like after 2 minutes I think . Then I started to put books that I didn't need.

Before I enter the classroom, I make sure to knock first . Everyone in the class watch me with 'who is she' look . I heard murmuring as I thought to myself that's normal because I'm new...right? I sighed .

My homeroom teacher make me introduce myself . "Hi , my name is y/n l/n . I just moved here from Thunder Bay" I said nervously because I'm not good with new people. My teacher point me a seat as I watch where her finger is heading to .

What I didn't expect is to met with an intimidating dull grey eyes look straight to my eye . And I realised he's Levi . I smiled as I walk to sit next to him . I know his a high schooler but I really didn't expect for him to be in the same school also the same class as me .

Levi's POV
I walked into the classroom as usual and sat at my seat quietly staying in my own world . I don't really like to socialising so I decided to put my head on the table as using my hand as a headband . I heard there'll be a new girl in this classroom but it's not like I would care about it .

Few minutes pass by as I heard a soft knock at the door . I look up and I saw her . Y/n . My eyes goes wide as I saw her entering the classroom saying she's the new girl . I didn't expect for her to be the new girl. I take back what I said about 'I don't care' just now . Everyone thought she's pretty . Well indeed she is actually. I heard her introduce herself in front of the whole class with her soft and addicting voice .

Miss Dahlia , which is my homeroom-teacher , pointed her finger at the seat beside me showing that where should y/n seat . As soon as she saw me , she smiled shyly at me as she walking heading to me . Thank god my seat next to me used to be no one .

"Hey , Levi. Nice to see you again." She said as chuckles leaving her . Man she's so cute . "Hey , y/n . How are you doing these past 2 days ? Good ?" I asked . "I'm good i guess . With my part time job and all" she replied with sigh at the end . I just smiled unknowing what to do . As class getting started, we began to take notes while Miss Dahlia explaining about our new science topic .
-
Y/n 's POV
As I take my food , I stand at the centre of the cafeteria awkwardly looking for an empty seats . After quiet awhile, I felt someone tapped on my shoulder , I turned my head just to met with Levi standing in front of me with a tired eyes but a small smile at the corner of his lips . I smiled at him back as a response , there's an awkward silence until Levi broke it with "do you want to seat with me ?" I just part my lips trying to find a word to answer him . He chuckles at my response , "don't worry , I usually sat alone so it's just the two of us" He said giving me reassurance.

I follow him from behind as he lead me to the empty bench at the corner of the cafeteria. As we are eating , talking and laughing, suddenly a girl coming towards us . I stared at her in confusion. Levi saw where my eyes at as he turn his head to look at where my eyes landed . As he saw the girl , his smile immediately dropped.

The girl wears a white crop top , followed by blue straight cut jeans with a pink high heels . She has shining blonde hair with brown eyes , light make up on her face just perfect for her . But , she wear this flirty smile , walking towards Levi as she rolled her eyes towards me . I just seat there and continue eating , she leaned to sit on Levi's lap . Slowly Levi lead his hand to her hips with a flirty smile on his face . I can't say I'm not jealous but what can i do . Levi lean in to whisper in her ear enough for me to hear as he said "you smell like shit , Petra" Levi shoved her off of him harshly just for her ass to meet the floor .

The cafeteria break out with a laugh from all the students in there as Levi take my hand softly walking out of there .

We walked down the hallway together as his right hand still holding my left,  while his other hand stays in his front pocket.