09

You can play the music later when i said so . Only if you want to ;)
___________________________________________________
Y/n 's POV
It's been 2 months since we are together. Right now , I was at Levi's house watching late night movie together while cuddling . My family didn't know about Levi . I told Levi about my abusive parents . Mostly my father while my mother always just watch me bleed instead of helping. He always comfort me when something goes wrong at home . He treated my wound and bruises every time I got it . He want to make a report about it to the police but I don't want them to get arrested. They are still my family after all .

My parents said they are not going to be at home for at least 2 whole days . So , I decided to stay at Levi's and spend time with him .

After the movie end , me and Levi decided to bake a cookies together because we don't know what to do . We race to the kitchen like a small kids found an ice cream and fight for it .

We take out all the ingredients that we need . Levi started to search for the ingredients as I search for materials. I take out a big bowl enough for making a cookie dough . A whisk , mixer , a small bowl , a spoon and a spatula . While Levi take out eggs , flour , vanilla essence, baking powder and a pack chocolate chips .

I mixed all the wet ingredients as I should , following the instructions in the book . Levi just watch me intensely while I act like I was in the cooking show and Levi pretend to be a student . He just answered with ooohhh .... I see .... Wow ... you're such a good teacher . I tried so hard to swallow my laugh many times while biting my inside cheeks trying not to give in .

I made the dough a small circle as I arrange them on the tray . When I'm done , I put the tray in the oven setting it for 20 minutes. We wash all the dishes together as we made our way to the living room .

Levi played a song in his phone which is Infinity by Jaymes Young (play the song love :p)

Oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh

We made our to each other as he put his hands around my waist while mine around his neck.

Baby, this love, I'll never let it die
Can't be touched by no one
I'd like to see 'em try

Our eyes locked with each other as we sway our body . Levi just smile at me while I giggle , we put our forehead against each other .

I'm a mad man for your touch, girl, I've lost control
I'm gonna make this last forever, don't tell me it's impossible

"Can't agree more with the lyrics" he said while he cupped my cheeks softly.

'Cause I love you for infinity

"I love you , y/n and I will forever be yours" he kissed me with his soft lips , closing our eyes giving in to the kiss . The kiss full of emotions while I smiled between the kiss .

"I love you too , Levi . I am too will forever be yours"

Oh, darling, my soul
You know it aches for yours

He spun me around and catch me by his arm , my back hit his chest lightly as he hugged me from behind .

Cause I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
I love you for infinity

He spun me around again as he catch me by my waist, putting my hand around his neck . We sway our body together, relax ourselves through the song .

Meet me at the bottom of the ocean
Where the time is frozen
Where all the universe is open
Love isn't random, we are chosen

Putting our forehead against each other as his hand made his way to my hair . Stroking slowly as I do the same to him .

And we could wear the same crown
Keep slowing your heart down
We are the gods
Resting my head at the crooked of his neck while he rest his chin on top of my head . Kissing it softly while I giggle. I can feel his smile as a response to my reaction .

I love you for infinity

As the song end , he kissed my forehead lightly while smiling . "I love you , Levi" "I love you too , angel"

Ting

The oven rang as a sign the cookie already done .

We made our to the kitchen enthusiastically. I take out the tray , putting it on the table . While waiting for it to be cold , Levi started to melt a chocolate so we can dip the cookies in it . I made hot chocolate for the both of us , forcing him to try as I always saw him drink only black tea . I put marshmallows in our cup . It looks cute actually.

We made our way to the dining table together along with hot chocolates and melted chocolate.

After we eat and talking , we made our way to bed . I slept beside him on his bed while a blanket wrapped around me .

Suddenly, I felt something warm wrapped around me as I noticed it's Levi's arms . I turned around , bury my head in his chest while he moved his hand to my head .