10

TW // abuse , blood
_________________________________________________
The next day , I woke up just to met with an empty spot beside me . I made my way to the bathroom , as I discard my clothes, hop in to the shower . I rest my body , letting the hot water flow slowly around my body while I smiled remembering about last night .

I made my way out of the shower as I wrapped my towel around my body , walking back into the bedroom . I wear Levi's hoodie along with black spandex .

I walked down the stairs as I saw a toast , egg and bacon served in two of the plates set up opposite sides . I saw Levi in the kitchen wearing a black shirt with a sweatpants, making tea for two cups . I walk slowly towards him slowly making sure to not make a sound as I hugged him from behind . He turn around kissing my forehead lightly as he greeted me with "good morning" "morning" I answered as I touched my forehead, smiling slightly.

I sit in front of the plate that Levi served earlier as he sit in front of me . We placed one cup of tea beside my plate and the other one beside his .

We just keep silence while we are eating until I broke it . "After we're done eating , I need to go home" before he could say anything I cut him off with "but it's okay , i want to walk to my home" I said quickly with a smile form on my face . Sure he argued back but I gave him assurance that everything gonna be just fine . Besides , our house just 3 blocks distance . "Fine" I smiled at his response while I continue to finish my dish .
-
I gave Levi a goodbye hug as I peck his lips .

I'm walking towards my house with a smile until I saw my parents car was park I'm front of our house . Anxiety started to take over me as I walk slowly to my house doorstep in fear . They are supposed to come back home tomorrow. Why now? I thought to myself as I pushed my door open slowly. I take off my shoes and I was about to run upstairs until someone grab my hair , making my back met the floor .

"Where do you think you're going you stupid whore?" My father hissed at me with his hand find their way to my throat . His other hand released my hair as he raised his hand up , punch my face until I spewed out blood . My sight starting to get blur as tears started to roll down my cheeks . "Where did you go last night?" He asked, gripping my throat tightly. "M-m-my friends h-h-house" I tried to get some air as he slap me one more time . "I'm gonna ask you one more fucking time and you're gonna answer me honestly. Where did you fucking go last night?" He said while gritting his teeth .

"My b-b-boyfriend's h-house" he released me from his grip as he take out a knife from his pocket , cutting my skin slowly making sure to make me suffer . I cried and screamed asking for help until I felt myself giving up . I felt dizzy. Blood started to pour out of me a lot . And then I felt myself getting stabbed at my stomach. I screamed cause of pain , my sight getting much more blurry then before .

The last thing I saw was someone storm the door open , shoved my father to the side and punch him right at the face . That's when I saw it's Levi .

"Levi..."

Levi's POV
I watched as y/n making her way back to her house happily. I made my way back into my house . I started to wash the dishes in my kitchen , that's when I saw y/n's wallet . I finish washing the dishes, grabbed the wallet , putting it on the table . I paused a second as I thought I will just give it to her tomorrow. But somethings telling me I need to give it to her now . My heart feel uneasy as I think about her more . Immediately, I grabbed my car keys , rush to my car . I drove it off , heading to y/n's house .

As I arrived at her house , I stood in front of her doorstep as I knocked the door 2 times but no one answered. That was until I heard screaming. Y/n . I pushed the door open with all my strength. The first thing I saw was y/n is bleeding on the floor . Crying, screaming asking for help . I saw a knife at her stomach . I rush to her father as I punched him at the face making him fell to the ground.

I ran to y/n , blood still pouring out of her . "Levi..." I heard her whispered as her hand moved to my cheeks. Her face was pale as a ghost . "I-i-i love you , L-L-Levi..." she said almost whisper but loud enough for only me to hear . "No no no no please don't leave me y/n" I said as tears started to roll down my cheeks . I scoop her in bridal style , ran to my car as I put her at the passenger seat . I drove the car as fast as I can heading to the hospital .

"ANYONE PLEASE HELP HER PLEASE , QUICKLY" I said as loud as I can when I arrived at the emergency room at the hospital . The nurses took a bed as she ran towards me asking me to put her on the bed . "What's her name?" "Y/n l/n" "What happened to her?" The nurse asked me while running heading to the operating room . "Sh-she was stabbed" the nurse just nodded telling me to stay outside.

I can't help but panic about what just happened . I started to cry again thinking about what just happened earlier. I cant help but to think again about last night dance .

An hour passed by , I heard the door of the operating room opened just to reveal a doctor walking towards me . "Are you with y/n l/n?" He asked me slowly as I nodded. "I'm so sorry, we failed to save her" right after I heard what he said , I broke down again as the doctor gave me space .
-
Today is y/n one year death anniversary. I still can't forget about her and never will . Her parents is still in jail for what they did . Y/n's father was taking the punishment for killing and torture as her mother for abetted. I wish I could kill them but I didn't. Because I know , y/n doesn't want that .

I stand in front of her graveyard holding a red rose in my hand as it's the meaning of love . I put the bucket of red roses in front of her headstone as I just stared at it . "I miss you , angel. I hope you're here with me . Everyday I was hoping you would come out of nowhere saying it's all was just a prank. I already graduated high school right now . Now , I don't know what to do . I don't want to find someone else to stay by my side y/n. I love you so much" I said as my eyes started to become blurry.

"And I'm forever yours"