07

I am walking to school alone right now , wearing just hoodie and leggings. It's been two days since my father stabbed me . Everything passed by normally since that day . I started to get overtime at the daycare as I want to earn more money then usual . My sister just got home last night but already gone by this morning. My parents didn't come home since the day my father took my money . It's good to stay alone actually.
-
I walk into the classroom just to meet with sleeping Levi . He cover his face with his arms , head on the table facing the window . I made my way to my seat , quietly putting down my books avoiding from waking him up . I failed though .

He turned his head to face me with his sleepy eyes along with dark circle under them . "Rough night?" "Sort of" I chuckles hearing his response as he stretched his arm and rubbed his eyes trying to brush off the sleepiness .

A second after , someone slide our classroom door open just to reveal Miss Dahlia with books on her hands . She put the books on the teachers table as she started to take attendance . Right after she signed the attendance , we began our first class , Maths with Mr Smith .

Mr Smith is currently explaining about Matrices as we write down notes like we are suppose to . After explaining , he told us about the exercises we need to do . I always hate maths . I feel like i want to sleep , but I cant . I need to focus in this class . I peek a little at Levi , he's so focus on the class . Well , he's one of the top in the class , who am I kidding . He has such a good look , the way the sunlight kiss his face , just nice . No wonder every girls likes him .

"What wrong" he asked , taking a few glances at me . "N-nothing" he smirked , continuing to focus on the class. I blushed , biting my inside cheeks , trying hard not to smile as I turn my head to focus on the class as well .

After Mr Smith explained about everything , I decided to go to the toilet . I started to stand up and was about to walk to the teacher until I heard "where are you going?" He asked, confusion on his face . "I'm going to the restroom" he stared at me a few seconds until i broke the silence with "what? You wanna go with me?" I smirked as he glare at me which make me laugh then i make my way out of the class .

I was washing my hands , touch-up my hair a bit until I heard the door swing open with 3 girls making their way to the mirror . "Oh , it's you" one of the girl said as she roll her eyes . I think her name is.....Petra? "Petra , who is she" one of the girl eyeing me up and down with disgust on her face . "One of Levi's whore I think" I just keep quite as I made my way trying to do my thing in the toilet . I locked the door as I sit on the toilet .

Few seconds pass by until I see a flashlight with a camera sound . Click . Quickly, I unlocked the door just to met with Petra . "Why would you do that" she grinned followed by giggles from the other girls . I feel like crying but I swallowed my tears , avoiding from breaking down in front of them . "Please delete the picture" "what about....no"

"Okay , I wont share this picture only if you stay away from Levi" Petra said , crossing her arms , tapping her heels to the floor . "Deal." I don't want to stay away from him . I want to be with him . I'm so pathetic. Why am I like this ? "Good girl." They walked pass me as one of their shoulder met mine , hitting me harshly almost making me fall but I kept my balance .
______________________________________________________
A few days past by , I tried so hard to avoid Levi . Well of course he noticed my weird behaviour ever since I came back from the restroom . He tried to ask me why I avoid him . I always answer the same thing "nothing. I just want to be alone" Levi knows I'm lying as he can see it clearly in my eyes . I can't stand it anymore . When I started to avoid him , I realised my true feelings towards Levi . I like him . I want to be with him . Why is it so hard?

I walk alone in the hallway , keeping my head down , avoiding eye contact .

I went to the back of the building , i see no one's in the sight as I made my way sitting on the ground , staring at the sky . I have a sandwich in my hands , but i have no appetite to eat . Normally i will eat with Levi , laughing , talking , teasing . Right now , i just feel empty. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I wish Levi would come here and sit beside me , hugging me tightly, stroking my hair lightly just like when the first time we met .

Levi's POV
I saw y/n walking towards our class with Petra and her friends walking in front of her . I saw Petra smirking but I don't care much . My eyes landed on y/n . I saw her face.... empty , confuse , sad , embarrass , disappointed. She made her way to sit next to me with no smile on her face . "What's wrong? Did anything happened?" I asked her worried , which she just replied "nothing" with a fake smile on her face . I can see she's lying as her eyes didn't just say nothing.

I offered her a ride as usual , but she refused and walk away just like that .

I tried to talk to her but she avoided me . While lunch , y/n is nowhere on sight. Everyday I was hoping everything can just be back to normal. I miss her smile , her laugh , her sparkly e/c eyes . I miss her . All of her . Is it too much to ask ? I like her . I really really like her . Why the change of behaviour? Does she hate me that much ? Did I do something to hurt her ? Or is it because Petra did something that I didn't know .

I saw Petra and the girls at the hallway as i walk to her . Anger started to take over me as I grabbed her by the collar. Everyone eyes on us but I don't fucking care about anything. I just want y/n . "What did you do to y/n" I asked harshly, gritting my teeth as my hand turn into a fist . Her friends just watch with fear in their eyes . I can see Petra's eyes watery . "I-i-i didn't do anything" obviously lying. "I'm gonna ask you one more fucking time , what . Did . You . Do" i bang my hand on the locker beside me as the loud sound make her flinch  " ANSWER ME PETRA" "she took a picture of y/n in the bathroom and threatened y/n to stay away from you" one of her friends told me quickly with one breath. I grabbed Petra phone harshly, shoved her wrist to the side as my fingers made their way to the photos .

I saw y/n's pictures immediately delete it from her phone . Then I dropped her phone to the floor , ending the conversation with "disgusting shit" i hissed at her as i made my way looking for y/n .