04

Levi drove me home at around 7 in the morning . My house and his are just 5 minutes long drive yet 15 minutes walk. Its just three blocks away I think . But he stayed in a different neighbourhood which his house is so much better then mine . But i don't really care about that . We just stayed silent in the car with Slow down by Chase Atlantic started to play . I just listened to it quietly as I enjoyed the view from the window . As he stopped in front of my house , we  exchanged number with the thought of wanting to meet each other up.

I unlocked the door quietly hoping for nobody gonna notice me . Thank god my parents didn't wake up yet , or who knows what could have happen right.

Immediately, I started to do chores , laundry and yeah just cleaning stuff ... you know. This house really need to be clean almost every-fucking-day because it smells like shit with a lot of beer , cigarettes and snacks all over the place . Seriously, even rats don't want to live in this house.

As usual , those lazy ass mf just woke up from their stupid dreams and now they're sitting in front of me eating breakfast.......plus , with the golden spoon of course. 

I went to my room , lock the door and started to change clothes to get ready for my part time job . Oh didn't I tell you where I work at ? So , I work at a daycare. I know it's lame but I had so much fun there . They treated me like a family and I really appreciated it . The kids there is well mannered at least . Their parents always help me if I need something. Either it's about money or food . They know I didn't come from the best family but I've never tell them what really is happening in this house . And they respect my decision.

I just don't want to tell anyone about this because I don't want people to think them as a bad parents eventhough they are one but like I said , they still provide me for a place to sleep .

Everytime when I finally got my month of salary, I would keep some for myself so I can get out of this house when I've had enough money .

After I changed my clothes, I grabbed my bag , putting my phone and purse in it .

I walked down the stairs, and I saw my parents is watching some movies with beer on the small table between the sofa and the TV . They heard my footsteps immediately turning their head facing me .

"Where do you think you're going ?" my dad asked . His tone sounds harsh but it's normal for me , while his two eyebrows almost combine as he clenching his jaw. "Work" I answered him giving him an empty eyes with a lazy smile plastered on my face . "Okay , you should go to work , make some money and give it to us okay? Or else.... you know what's gonna happen right?" "Yeah" "Good . Now go make some money"

I slide my shoes on as I make my way out of the door . I started to walk down the sidewalk . I walk pass down Levi house hoping to see him but his car is not there so I guess he went out.
-
I walk into the daycare through the entrance as the bell at the top of the door rang . The kids immediately turned their head just to see me . As soon as they saw me , they jumped with excitement,  ran to me using their tiny little feet just to greet me with sparkly eyes. They are so cute that i feel like i want to squash them like a bug .

Okay chill I'm just kidding . Geez .

"Woahhhh why are you guys so happy today?" I asked as giggles escaping my mouth. "Miss y/n , we missed you very much" Jessica said along with her puppy eyes . Jessica is such a sweet little girl with long blonde hair as well as emerald green eyes . I love her and her eyes very much . "do you think you can take us to eat ice cream?" Daniel asked with his dull grey eyes almost looks like Levi's . I wonder what he is doing right now . Where did he go after he sent me home ? Should i text him ?

"Miss y/n?" Jessica called me as the others just stared at me with 'are you listening' look . "Yes , yes of course we can" I answered them along with chuckles but the nervous one . "Let me just get your milk and diapers then we good to go okay?"  They nodded enthusiastically.
-
Before we left , I make them line up first giving them their name card with the daycare address hang up around their neck . After that , I told them that they will only get one scoop of ice cream only. "So , Luca please don't order 5 scoops like last time okay?" He just nodded sadly but I don't care . Last time he ordered 5 scoops of ice cream but he only get to finish 2 of them . After that,  he vomited. On . the . spot . Because of he felt sick , we immediately go back to the daycare and decided to just take a nap.

We already arrived at the ice cream store as they all ordered their own favourite ice cream and i paid for them . Surprisingly, Luca didn't make a fuss about me asking him to just order 1 scoop.

After we all got our own ice cream , we sat at the corner of the store avoiding other customers. We just sat there talking, laughing and playing with each other . I wish none of them would end up being me . I really wish they will live a good life.
-
We went back to the daycare to take an evening nap . Well not 'we' just them . I started to clean up their toys a bit as i heard a soft footsteps heading towards me . Then suddenly, I felt someone hugging my leg . I look down just to meet with emerald green eyes which Jessica's . She held her hands up asking me to lift her up and I did .

After a second, she fell asleep on my shoulder . I walk up to her bed , tugging her with a cozy blanket as I stroked her hair with a small smile at the corner of my lips . Quietly I walk to the door not wanting to wake anybody up as i closed the door softly.
-
Moonlight already starting to shine as i assume any of their parents would show up to take their kids home . I just sat at the counter as i take out my phone started to continue my anime which is Boku No Hero Academia .
-
As all of them gone home , I started to lock the place up . After that , I started to move my legs heading to my house . To be honest, I am kinda scared to walk home alone in the middle of the night . So I just take out my earbuds while I played my playlist with full of Chase Atlantic songs . Not kidding, I really like them alright.
-
As I arrived home , I went straight to my room . I'm too tired to deal with anything.

I put down my bag as I let my clothes slide off my body heading to the bathroom. I stepped into the bathtub turning on the hot water . With my back resting at the corner of the bathtub , i relax my body in the water while stopping myself from thinking about anything .