How the times have changed

No one's POV
***A Year Later***
"Come on boys, get it together! You don't want this to be the last game you ever play do you?" The now third year Ari yells to her boys as they play one of their bigger games of the season. The third years last year stood in the stands yelling and cheering. It's hard for them to not being playing with the team anymore, but it's part of growing up.

The had all changed in different ways. Ari grew a little bit taller and her hair was a lot longer. Nishinoya grew a ton taller(idk if that is cannon, but just go with it) and he wears his hair down a lot more. Tanaka let his hair grow in for a change. Kiyoko really seems to like it and as for the now second years they are now closer than ever.

Nishinoya's POV
We didn't win and unfortunately for us we would be done for the year, but there was on more surprise that awaited the whole group of people. Mostly Ari, but you'll see. A person walked up to me and handing me the mic it's now or never. Just to clarify, The new third years have just graduated a couple weeks ago.

No one's POV
"Hey Ari?" Nishinoya said into the microphone. She looked shocked to hear his voice echoing. "Look about a year ago I finally got to see just how wonderful you truly are. I don't want anyone else in my life either. We may only be 18, But Arimasu will you marry me!" Nishinoya says getting on one knee and pulling out a ring. As Ari is in tears she runs into her boyfriends arms while saying yes.

Author's Note
Hey everyone I know your like Theresa why are you ending this story so quickly, the truth is I'm not ending it at all. It will be continued in a second book. That's right a second book. Or if you want a second book anyway. If not I guess it will end here. Thank you so much for reading and I love you all Dearly.
Thank you so much from your author,
Theresa❤️