lazy day or so I though

Ari's POV
Well it was Sunday and I was tired. Today was the first time in a while I had nothing planned and could sleep in I definitely did so. I got up at around 10:00 am because I was still used to getting up early. I walk out of my room and walk down the hall to go down stairs. I stop at my sister's room. "I wonder if Tanaka stayed last night." I mumbled sad I slowly opened the door. I peeked in to see a sleeping Kiyoko wrapped in Tanaka's arms. I took a picture for black mail and this is to get Tanaka back for what he did to me and Noya. Anyway I went down stairs and saw a note on the table. "Gone to work sorry I've been working all weekend.
-Mom
P.S. Dad is on another business trip" I read. Dad didn't even come home from the last trip. Anyway I got out some food as I started to cook so breakfast. I turned around to see a shirtless Tanaka and Kiyoko in his shirt standing in the door way of the kitchen. "Morning you two! Sleep well?" I winked as I turned to plate the food. "Haha funny Ari." Kiyoko said sarcastically. "For your information we didn't do anything." Tanaka said. "Tell that to Kiyoko's obvious hicky." I said not even turning around. I noticed in her neck a couple minutes before. After that we ate the breakfast I had cooked. Then I got a call from my mom. "Hey mom, what's up?" I asked. "Well dads work called and said that the business trip he is on is in America and for some reason they need me there." She said. "So I will be going there you and your sister will be stay here for school." She continued. "Okay when will you be back and what about food?" I asked "Well we will send you guys money and stuff." She said. "Okay and when will you be back?" I asked again. "Honey I'm not sure but I promise you and Kiyoko will be fine." She said "I have to go love you!" She said hanging up before I could say I love you back.

I went up stairs to tell Kiyoko. "You two have 15 seconds before I come in." I yelled from outside the door. I gave them 15 seconds and then walked in. Kiyoko and Tanaka went doing anything weird so I guess it was fine. I told Kiyoko everything and she just said whatever and told me to get out of her room. Man gotta love my sister. I went down stairs and sat on the couch. I was trying pick a show. There are so many good ones. After I finally got a show on the doorbell rang. I got up and opened it to find Nishinoya. "Hey babe!" He said. "Hey! What are you doing here?" I said giving him a kiss. "Well I had nothing better to do so I was wondering if I could hangout here?" He said. Mind you I'm in shorts and a oversized t-shirt. Plus my hair is in a messy bun but whatever. "Sure!" I said as we both sat on the couch and I curled up laying on Nishinoya's chest.

Nishinoya's POV
"Hey Baby?" Ari said. "Yeah?" I replied. My mom and dad are going to be gone for a awhile do you want to say here a couple nights?" She asked. "Sure!" I said as we continued watching the show. After A while I heard footsteps in the stairs I looked over to see Tanaka walking off them. "What the Fuck!" I yelled when I saw him. "He is dating my sister." Is all she said as turned back to the tv. "Hey Noya didn't know you where here?" Tanaka said scratching the back of his head. "I didn't know you where here either or that you were dating Kiyoko." I said. "Well now you do please don't tell we don't want a lot of people to know yet." He said. "Fine but you owe me." I said. "It's funny Ari had the same reaction you did!" Tanaka
said chuckling to himself. "I did!" She said looking up at me for a kiss. She got her kiss. Tanaka was off doing something else at that point. The night went on and Kiyoko found out I knew. She wasn't mad or anything. Turns out Tanaka is going to stay here for awhile. So I kinda looks like 4 teenagers living together. Which it is.

Ari's POV
Nishinoya and I ordered pizza for all off us and then we watched a movie. Tanaka and Kiyoko are actually fun to hang out with even as they are a couple. Noya and then went up stairs to my room I closed the door because my mom wasn't home to tell me I can't. We laid on my bed and where scrolling though our phones. "Hey babe, I love you!" He said kissing me. "I love you too!" I said kissing him back. We started kiss as we sat up . He pulled he into his lap. We kissed passionately as he tongue requested entrance to my mouth. He won the battle for dominance. Granted I didn't really put up a fight. He slide his hands underneath my shirt. Noya then moved to my neck. As he kissed down it he found the spot. Which made me moan a little. This went on for a while this is the most we have ever done. "Hey Ari If we don't stop I don't think I can hold back. He said to me. I nodded and we stopped. Finally tried to go to sleep but even though we stopped it was clear Tanaka and Kiyoko weren't going to stop anytime soon from what we could hear.