You scream, I scream, We all scream

Two weeks later

Ari's POV

I came to school late today due to I finally got my brace off. I could walk normally again. I walked into the lunch room because it was almost lunch time and waited. Finally the bell had rang and friends started to show up. I was sitting at the table when Daichi started talking about something. "Hey Daichi, whatcha talking about?" I asked. "Well we are all going to a scream park Friday because it's Halloween. You wanna come with us?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said looking at the ground nervously. I then got up and walked away.

Noya's POV

I was going to ask what her but Daichi beat me to it. After she got up and walked away I wonder what is wrong and if I should go after her?

Ari's POV

I didn't mean to cause a scene but I hate horror movies and I have never been to a scream park. Maybe it's fun but it sounds scary.

(Skip to practice)

I just sat there and did my job I was scared because I realized Friday is tomorrow. How was I going to prepare myself in one night. Anyway when practice was over I walked with the second years as usual. I really didn't know how to prepare for the scream park. Then an idea popped into my head as we got close to my house. "Hey Tanaka and Noya can I talk to you?" I said as they nodded their heads and the other second years walked on. "Can you two watch a horror movie with me. I horrified of them and I want to be ready for the scream park tomorrow." I asked while looking at the ground. "No can you blondie, I have to go home but I think my boi Noya can. Right Noya?" Tanaka said elbowing Noya. "Uh yeah sure." Nishinoya said with a smile. Then we went to my house. My mom was out working late. We went to my living room and sat on the couch. "I don't watch horror movies so I don't know what is really scary." I said looking at Noya. "I guess I could pick one then." Noya said picking on and it coming on.

Tanaka's POV
I didn't have anything to do I just can tell Nishinoya likes her. This was the best way to get them alone time.

Noya's POV
It was about the middle of the movie and Ari was wide eyed and shocked by the movie. Then a jump scare happened and she jumped and started clinging onto my arm. I put my round her and pulled her close to comfort her as she continued to watch. Next thing I new the demon had got the person and started attacking it. By this point Ari was screaming and covered and her eyes. I paused the movie and pulled her into my chest and hugged her tightly. "Ari look at me." I said looking down at her. She looked up. "It's okay. I got you nothing is going to get you. But she basically climbed in my lap. She wrapped her legs around waist and buried her face farther in my chest. I just held her close.

After awhile I looked down and she had stopped crying and was just hugging me. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah I just feel safe here." She said nuzzling her head in my chest. "You don't have to go to the scream park if you don't want to." I said. "But I want to go. I'm just kinda scared." She said looking up. "Hey Ari is there anything else that scares you besides horror movies?" I asked. "Yeah, thunder storms." Ari said. "Okay good to know." I said. She was still in my lap holding on to me I looked at the clock and it was 8:24 pm. I'm not sure when it got that late. "I should probably get going." I said as she grabbed on tighter. "Please stay for a few more minutes?" She said looking at me with puppy eyes. After awhile she said I could leave. "Hey Ari, tomorrow at the scream park I will make sure we go into everything together okay." I said. "Okay!" She said as I walked out the door.

Ari's POV

After Noya left it went to take a shower which was horrifying but I got though it. Time was slowing passing as I laid in my bed and I looked at the clock. 2:30 am. I picked up my phone and FaceTimed Noya. "Hello.." he said pretty awake. "Can you stay on FaceTime with me I can sleep?" I said shyly. "Sure thing!" He said.

Noya's POV

Time had passed and Ari had been quiet for a while and turned out she was sleeping. I quietly whispered goodnight princess and then I went to bed too.

(At the scream park the next day)

Ari's POV

It was time we all went to different places and we all had a partner. Mine was Nishinoya. Noya and I walked into the first haunted house.  We walk for awhile and nothing happened. Then something jumped out of no wear and we ran. There was doors long the hall. Some were fake. We finally got to one. It was a janitor closet. We shut and locked the door from the inside. "I held on to noya as he leaned against the door. He then pulled me into his embrace. "Are you okay Ari?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said but i was shaking. "I'm sorry this one is scarier than I thought it would be." He said "it's okay let's just stay here for awhile. I was hugging he tightly. Eventually we left the closet and powered though the rest. It was still really scary. So we ended up leaving early.

"Hey Noya?" I said looking up from the ground. "Yeah?" He said. "I don't want to go home can I stay at your house?" I asked. He blushed and agreed. We walked to his house. We aren't dating or anything but he is the only person I trust and I'm really freak out. I trust Kiyoko but she is hanging out with the third years tonight. Noya unlocked his front door and we went to his room. "Do you wanna go shower first?" He asked. "Yeah but I don't have any clothes." I said. "Here you can barrow some of mine." He said handing me a t-shirt and shorts. I then walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I came back and he left I laid on his bed on my phone. He came back in with only sweatpants on. I have see his chest before but damn he is ripped. "You see something you like?" Nishinoya laughed as I blushed even more. "I will sleep on the floor. You can have my bed!" He said.

I was peacefully asleep when I heard thunder. I sprung up. I looked around the room and saw noya sleeping on the floor. "Noya!" I whisper yelled. I did that a couple times until he woke up. "Yeah?" He said sitting up. "It's thunder storming." I said shaking. Then to my surprise he got up and got in bed with me. "I will protect you!" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then I felt safe.