Getting Ready

Ari's POV
I turned over and realized that I was in Noya's arms I kinda forgot he was staying here for a couple days. I looked at the clock to see it was 3:00 am. If I go back to sleep that's 3 more hours of sleep. I turned into Nishinoya's chest and his scent helped me fall back asleep.

Kiyoko's POV
Tanaka and I had quite the night and I wasn't in the mood o get up as I looked the clock it was 4:30 am I could still sleep for a little while longer.

Ari's POV
My alarm and Noya turned it off. "5 more minutes." He mumbled half asleep still. "Sure 5 more minutes!" I said picked up my phone as he curled up in my chest. After Five minutes was up I walked over to my vanity and turned on the lights. I walked out of the room to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I then went back in to Noya scrolling though is phone. "Hey babe on our way home can we swing by my house so I can get some more clothes and get my glasses?" He asked I as I brushed my hair. "Yeah sure!" I said with a smile. (They both wear contacts in the story and have glasses too) Noya finally got out of bed started getting ready. We then went down stairs and ate breakfast. About ten minutes later we saw Kiyoko and Tanka running down the stairs saying something about getting up late. Which they probably did. So Kiyoko and Tanaka skipped breakfast and we all walked to school.

(Skip to practice)

"Come on guys 10 more spikes and then we can all go home" I yelled as practice had gone on over the time it usually does. The. We all heard a loud boom as Takeda tripped running in. We all looked at him blankly. "First....real....tournament....this...year!" He said between breaths. We all cheered. "Wait when?" Daichi asks. "Next weekend get ready." He said as the coach took over the conversation. "We all have hard work to do this week. You all are dismissed." He said as we all started cleaning up. After practice Noya and I walked to his house to get a couple things. His mom didn't really care that he was staying at my house for a couple days. I laid on his bed as he packed. "Hey baby?" I said looking at the ceiling. "Yeah?" He responded. "What do you think the game will be like?" I asked quietly. "Well you played volleyball what was that like?" He asked. "I don't know because I feel differently now that I'm a manger than when I was a player." I replied. "Well I guess you see then, right?" He said looking up from packing and giving me a smirk. "Whatever!" I said throwing a pillow at him. He got up and laid on top of me. "Hi." I said looking into his brown eyes. "Hi!" He said kissing my nose. He then got up and went back to packing.

Nishinoya's POV
I finished packing and noticed how dark it was. "Hey should I drive to your house?" I asked Ari as we where walking out. "You can drive?!" He practically yelled. "Yeah?" I said giving her a confused look. "You never told me that!" She said. "We are both old enough to drive. Is it that surprising?" I asked. "I guess not." She said as we got into the car. "Babe do you have your license?" I asked. "Not yet but I'm not working on it." Ari said as I started to pull out from but the curb.

Once we got to Ari's house went up stairs and took turns showering. Ari made food while i was in the shower. We ate and then just laid in Ari's bed. After a while me both fell asleep.