Camp pt. 2

Ari's POV
I walked into the room and it was dark but my bed was closest to the door so it wasn't that hard to find. Once I found it I went to bed.

"Get up Ari, we are going to be late!" My sister yelled just turned over to the side she wasn't on yelling at me.

Kiyoko POV
I was over Ari not get up so I just left to see if the boys were up. I walked in and saw Nishinoya open the curtains to wake up the boys. Prefect. "Nishinoya can you please go get my sister up?" I asked. "Sure." He said walking out of the room.

Nishinoya's POV
I walked in the room to see Ari curled up in a ball. I flicked the lights on and off but that didn't do much. I then opened the curtains but that didn't work either. Then I sat done next to her. "Ari, your going to be late I don't want the coach to fire you." I said to her while brushing hair out of her face. While doing so I noticed her head felt a little warm. "Hey Kiyoko, come here for a sec!" I yelled. "She still isn't up?" She said leaning against the door frame. "Does she feel warm to you?" I asked as Kiyoko put one hand on Ari's head. "That makes more sense." She said removing her hand. I looked at her confused. "When she doesn't feel well she is almost impossible to get up. I should have realized that sooner." She said. "Just let her sleep I will check on her on the breaks" Kiyoko said as she walked out of the room. Well Ari get better but I got to practice I will check on you later I thought as I covered her up and walked out of the room.

Ari's POV
My head felt hot and I felt dizzy even though I was laying down. I just keep my eyes closed and hoped that it would go away but it didn't.

Nishinoya's POV
I walked in to check on Ari and she was crying. I sat down next to her and wiped away her tears. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "It's all spinning make it stop." She muttered. Kiyoko had told me when I came here to check on her that there was medication in her bag that would help with the fever. I gave it to Ari and water. She just layer there crying wanting it to stop. I laid down and got under the blankets and pulled her to my chest. After a while she calmed down and even went to sleep. I went to leave but she held on tightly so I stayed.

Tanaka's POV
Time had passed and Noya still hadn't been back so coach sent me to go find him. I knew exactly where he was. I opened the door and was going to say something but he pointed to his phone because Ari was sleeping and he wanted me to text him.

                                                            Me: Coach wants you back at practice

Rolling dumbass: okay tell coach I will be there in a few

I walked back to the gym and did what I was told.

Nishinoya's POV
I finally got her to let go so I could go back to practice. I was expecting to get yelled at by the captain and the coach but neither said anything .

Sorry this was kinda a short chapter but there a lot more to come!

-Theresa💛