We're ready

Nishinoya's POV
I look at the clock on Saturday morning to see it said 2:30 in the morning. I was still staying at Ari's house. It was an agreement that Tanaka and I where going to stay at Ari and Kiyoko's house while their parents were gone. I just could sleep I don't really get nervous over games but after what happened last time I still think about it. Asahi and I are good now but it's just the point. I continued to think as I laid on my back looking at the ceiling.

Ari's POV
I look over at Noya who was staring at the ceiling. "Baby, are you okay?" I asked pulling him out of his thoughts. "Uh...yeah.." he said as I turned over so I was laying on his chest. "Babe, you know you can tell me anything right?" I asked turning so I'm looking up at him. "Yeah I know. It's just everything is fine now. I'm not sure why I'm worried." He said quietly. "What happened?" I asked. "Well after a game we lost Asahi blamed himself for our loss and we got into a fight about it." He said. "We are fine now and we understand each other's points now but still." He said. "I get it but bing tired isn't going to solve anything." I said pulling into a hug. "Your right!" He said nuzzling into my chest. I played with his hair as he fell asleep. "I love you.." I mumbled as i kissed his head. "I love you too.." he mumbled back. Then he finally fell asleep.

The alarm started going off at 4:30 am. We need to be at the school by 5:30. I slowly started drifting back to sleep though.

Nishinoya's POV
I put on my glasses and looked over at Ari to see her trying to sleep again. She really hates mornings. I may not always seem like it but I'm more of a morning person. "Baby, wake up!" I whisper to her. "No it's too early." She answered back. "Please you don't want me to be late do you?" I asked. "No.." she mumbled. "You can sleep on the bus. Okay?" I said. She hummed in response. She got up and put on her glasses. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. "You know I love you right?" I asked. "Mhm.." he mumbled in my chest. She look up at me with her sleepy eyes and it was adorable. I kissed her and said I was going to brush my teeth. As I was walking in the hallway I put my ear up to Kiyoko's door to see if Kiyoko and Tanaka were up and I heard a quite conversation so they were up. Then I continued to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As i was brushing my teeth I felt hands wrap around my waist and Ari was leaning on my back. She then started brushing her teeth. After we where both done we got changed we went down stairs and waited for Tanaka and Kiyoko. Soon enough they can down stairs and we got in my car so I could drive there. No one else was awake enough too.

Ari's POV
As Noya was driving to the school I was looking at the country side. The sun wasn't out yet. It was light enough I could see though. Tanaka and Kiyoko were in the back sleeping. When we got to the school we all got on the bus and I started sleeping. Noya's shoulder is the best. I think we are already for our first game!