Studying

Ari's POV
I ate dinner and got ready for bed but I couldn't help but think about Nishinoya. I want he is a great guy but isn't it kinda a classic thing to happen. Me falling for the boy after first site. After a while I finally fell asleep.

Next morning

My alarm went off shocker. I got up though and I realized that today was the study day at Tanaka's. I walked down stairs and grabbed a piece of toast. I quickly put on my shoes with my toast in my mouth. "Mom I'm going to tanaka's to study after school." I yelled as I started to walk out the door." "Wait who's Tanaka?" My mom yelled back. "Ask Kiyoko!" I said as I walked out the door. As I was walking down to the end of the street at I saw two people standing at the end. When I got there it was none other than Noya and Tanaka. "Oh hey guys!" I said with the voice of someone who was still tired. "Good morning!" They both replied. Has we were walking it was clear I was tired. "Are you tired or something?" Tanaka asked very loudly for the morning hours. "Is it that obvious?" I asked. "Yeah kinda! Why are you so tired?" Tanaka questioned. "I just couldn't sleep last night." I said briefly. "Noya why are you so quiet?" Tanaka asked taking Noya out of his thoughts. "Huh oh sorry I was just thinking about something." Nishinoya said hasty. "Oh okay then." Tanaka said as we arrived at school.

(Starting at practice because your girl is lazy)

I Waited and waited for practice to be over. I was so tired. Practice was soon over so I walked with the second years to Tanaka's house. When we got their we all took our places in his living room. I was sitting in one of the chairs sideways will my legs over the arm rest. Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita day around the coffee table on the floor. Noya laid on the couch and Tanaka took the other chair. We would talk about different thing that were on the test and then we would read some of the textbook on our own. I was reading when eyes started getting heavier and heavier.

Nishinoya's POV
I looked over to the chair Ari was in. I noticed she was sleeping. I gave a glance to Tanaka who shrugged his shoulders. I wasn't sure what to do the other second years had just left so it was me Tanaka and Ari. I got up off the couch and picked up Ari gently to not wake her and I moved her to the couch. Then I sat in the chair she was in and Tanaka got her a blanket. Tanaka and I then sat on the floor in front of the the couch and played video games.

Saeko's POV
I came in house after I got home and walked pasted the couch as I did I saw Ryu and Noya sitting on the floor and a girl sleeping on the couch. "Who is th-" I started to say as I was shushed by both of the. Ryu and Noya then pulled me into the kitchen. "She is a friend of ours her name is Ari. We were studying and she fell asleep." Ryu said quietly. "Oh okay then!" I said as I walked up stairs.

Ari's POV
As I started to wake up I looked around the room. I wasn't in the chair anymore but on the couch. I say Noya and Tanaka sitting in front of me. "Hey guys what happens?" I asked still sleepy tone. "You fell asleep while we were studying so noya moved you to the couch." Tanaka said while Noya blushed wildly. "What is it anyway?" I asked. "7:30." Tanaka said. "Oh okay." I said. I just laid on the couch and watched them play video games. "Hey Tanaka do you happen to have another controller?" I asked. "Yeah, do wanna okay?" He asked with a kinda shocked look. "Yeah." I said. He handed me the remote and I started to play. Not only was I kinda good at the game but I was kicking their asses. "Damn she schooled us!" Noya said while fake pouting. "That right boys maybe you should take notes." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see a girl with short blonde hair and the same smile Tanaka has. "Hi I'm Saeko, Ryu's older sister." She said. "Oh okay then. Hi my is Arimasu nice to meet you!" I said. I looked at the clock it was 8:15. "Well guys I think I should get going my mom will get mad if I don't get home soon." I said putting my stuff in my bag. "I will walk with you!" Noya said jumping up with his things. We then started walking. "HeyAri?" Noya asked. "Yeah what is it Noya." I said. "Are you planning to go to the training camp with us?" He asked timidity. "Yeah I think so. What kinda manger would I be if I didn't!" I laughed and so did he. Then we got the the road I live on. And I was going to turned and Noya grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. I liked it did let go until he did. "What was that for?" Asked with my face a new shade of crimson. "I just wanted to say thank for coming to the study thing today!" Hey said as he looked away and it was clear he was blushing. "Yeah anytime!" I said as walk up to him. He looked up from the ground. I then wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you for moving to the couch so I could sleep." I mumbled into his chest. I then walked to my house.

Noya's POV
I wasn't expecting her to hug me after I hugged her. As I watched her walk away I was dumbfounded. She was so sweet and caring. Halloween is coming up I would if we should invite her to go with the rest of the team to the scream park we are going to? I think I will.