Date and I love you

Ari's POV
I had to leave the camp because how sick I was I ended up being fine after a week. However I felt so bad that I missed the last day of training camp.

Nishinoya's POV
I felt bad that Ari had gotten sick so I though oh something to do with her now that she is better. So I called her. I listened to the phone ring for what felt like ages but she finally answered. "Hello!" Her sweet voice rang though the phone. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" I asked. "A lot better!" She responded happily as she had returned to her normal self. "If you feeling better do you wanna go on a date today?" I asked. "Yeah, sure what time?" She said. "How about 2:30?" I asked. "Sure!" "Okay see you then." I said.

Ari's POV
It was 1:00 so I started getting ready. I wore a crimson dress with a jean jacket and white vans. It was still fairly chilly because it was fall after all. I then curled my hair. The curls where lose curls. I looked at the time and it was 2:20 so I went down stairs and waited.

I heard the door bell ring. I opened it and found Noya. "Hey babe!" He said as he looked at me dumbstruck. He was wearing a nice shirt and jeans. He was also wearing vans. "Ready?" He said reaching out his hand. Which I kindly accepted. The sky was kinda gray it wasn't really that cold. "So where are we going to?" I asked. "First we are going to lunch then I thought maybe we could go to a movie." He said. "That sounds like fun!" I said as we entered the diner. The lunch was amazing. The movie was pretty good for what I saw. During the middle of the movie Nishinoya put his arm around me and well we kissed and that kiss turned into making out. There was no one else in the theater so it wasn't weird or anything.

We walked outside and it was raining the warm was surprisingly warm even though it was fall. Noya grabbed my arm and pulled me into the rain. At first I was kinda scared because storms freak me out even if it isn't really storming. "Can I have this dance my lady?" He asked bowing. "Of course you may!" I said as we started to dance. I didn't know he could slow dance. I guess you learn new things everyday.

Eventually we started walking home the sky was clear now but we were soaked. I pointed out the park which had a beautiful pond so we stopped and sat on a bench looking at the water. I was leaning against Noya's chest our heart beats in sync.

Nishinoya's POV
"Hey baby?" Ari asked. "Yeah?" I said. "I love you!" She said blushing like crazy. So was I. "I love you too!" I said moving a piece of wet hair out of her face and kissing her.

As the sun slowly starting to set the orange faded to pink over the pond. The air becoming calm and relaxed. I started walking her home. We got there and stood on the porch. "I love you Ari!" I said kissing her passionately. "I love you too!" She said as we broke away from the kiss.

Ari's POV
I walked into the house and started to walk to the stairs. I saw Tanaka sitting on the couch. "Hey Tanaka." I said still in a daze. Then it hit me. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled as I turned around. Kiyoko came around the corner just then. "Ari take a breath." She said. "Wait you two?" I said and then started laughing to the point I couldn't breath. "Please don't tell anyone sorry for not telling you." Kiyoko said. "No, your sorry you got caught." I said still laughing. "Plus I already knew." I said. "How?" Tanaka asked. "Well it was clear she liked you and the day we where crying when you hugged her she didn't push you away until more people arrived." I said. "Damn I didn't know you where the that smart." Tanaka said in shock. "It wasn't hard to figure out. It had nothing to do with how smart I am." I said as I turned and walked up the stairs.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter. Anyway I think I might know where Tanaka was a couple chapters ago When Nishinoya went to bed. Also do you guys like the sister side of Kiyoko? Anyway hope you enjoyed the the chapter!

-Theresa💛