Almost camp time

Ari's POV
We started camp this upcoming Friday and today was Monday. Today was also the first day that Nishinoya and I had been at school after you know. As for my sister she could wait to tell people. Believe it or not Kiyoko loves stuff like this even though she can be fairly quiet.

Away I was getting ready for school and was cold so I put on Nishinoya's jacket on over my uniform. I brushed my teeth and ate breakfast and left the house. I walked to the end of the road. As always Tanaka and Noya stood there waiting. Tanaka didn't know Noya and I were dating yet so this should be interesting. "Hey Ari!" They both said. "Hey is that Nishinoya's Jacket?" Tanaka noticed almost immediately. "Yes..." I replied. "You two are.." he yell but Nishinoya put his hand over his Mouth. "Yes but we want to tell the team later today so could you shush." Noya said yeah I guess.

We had finally got to school and parted ways but before we could I handed Noya his jacket so it was less suspicious and I got a quick kiss goodbye. "What was that all about?" I turned around to see a tall blonde salt shaker towering over me. "Tsukishima how much of that did see and why are you over here? I asked. "All of it and I had to talk to Tanaka about something." He said bluntly. "Please don't tell." I said with puppy dog eyes. "You really thing that will work on me?" He said rolling his eyes. "No but I was worth a shot." I said. "I won't say anything. But you owe." He said with a smirk. "Okay fine what do you need?" I asked. "Nothing right now but remember you owe me." He said. "Okay." Just then we parted ways and I went to class.

(Time skip to just before practice)

Nishinoya's POV
I was on my way into practice and I saw Ari standing right inside the door and I couldn't help grab her and pull her outside the door. It scared her at first but she realized who it was. "What was that about?" She said with a concerned look on her face. "Can I have good luck kiss before practice?" I asked. "No anyone could walk out here." She said. "Please!!" I begged with puppy dog eyes. "Fine." She said as she rolled her eyes and I got my kiss. "Hey what's going on out here?" Suga said walking out of the gym. Be both turned in a panic and looked at the ground. "Nothing!" We replied in unison. "Really because it looked like you guys were having a moment!" Suga said and laughed. "Please don't tell!" I begged. "We were going to tell everyone after practice." Ari said. "Okay fine, Now get in there we have a camp this Friday!" He said.

(Time skip to the end of practice)

Ari's POV
Practice had ended and Suga pushed into the middle of the circle. "Okay so we have something to say." I began. "We are a couple!" Noya continued. "Yeah we know Tanaka and Kiyoko both told us." Daichi said. "Tanaka you asshole!" Nishinoya yelled. "What hell sis." I yelled as Kiyoko bursted into laughter. "I said I wouldn't tell mom I said nothing about telling the team." She said still having a laugh attack. "Oh well" I sighted to myself.

Sorry this was kinda short but I hope you still enjoyed!
-Theresa💛