Chapter One

Y/N walks into his house, throwing his jacket off as he slams the door. He sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. He got 13 missed calls from his best friends, Mia and Boyfriend. "Oh gosh, they never seem to leave me alone..." Y/N said, calling Mia first.

   Mia picked up the phone within the first ring. Y/N could hear her ear piercing yell."OHMYGOSH Y/N YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT! BOYFRIEND HAD BEAT A GROWN MAN AT A RAP BATTLE! IT WAS GIRLFRIENDS DAD!" Y/N had to pull the phone away from his ear so that he could hear her properly. "What?" Y/N said, rubbing his nose. "Boyfriend did what?" Mia continued to scream into the phone. "HE JUST BEAT A DEMON IN A RAP BATTLE!" Y/N closed his eyes. "Dang. Mia, I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna go talk to Boyfriend." With that, he hung up the phone.

   Y/N then went to dial Boyfriend's phone and waited until he answered, after about three to four rings, Boyfriend answered. "Hello?" he said, his high voice ringing through the phone. "Was Mia being serious about you doing a rap battle against a demon?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, it was Girlfriend's dad. He sucks ass at rapping though." Y/N laughed, "dang. Mia says that she wished that i was there. She said that it was great." Y/N could hear Girlfriend laughing in the background. "It wasn't that fun, honestly boring." said Girlfriend in the background. Y/N let out a chuckle.

   "Well, turns out Daddy Dearest sent out a person to come and kill me after I beat him, so gotta get ready for that..." Boyfriend said nervously through the phone. Y/N's eyes went wide. "Oh shit really? Damn, well you better be careful out there man." 

   Boyfriend and Y/N started to end their call. After the call ended, Y/N laid on his couch and started to think to himself. 'Why does Boyfriend always have to get himself into so much trouble?' Y/N thought.

   Boyfriend always got in trouble, even in school. Boyfriend would go and do whatever, inviting Y/N along to do mischief to cause problems along the school. Y/N only participated in a few things, like doing graffiti in the school bathrooms and pulling the fire alarm every now and then.

   Y/N sighed and wondered who Daddy Dearest hired to kill Boyfriend. He must have hired someone who is very experienced in killing people and must be getting paid a high amount to kill Boyfriend.
Y/N closed his eyes and fell asleep on the couch.

Y/N awoke the next day and looked at his phone. It was 1:00 pm. Y/N groaned and he got up and went to his bedroom. He grabbed some clean clothes and headed to the shower. He threw off his clothes and turned on the water in the shower. He waited until the water was at the right temperature and carefully got in.

The water hit Y/N and he winced a bit. The water was a bit hotter than what Y/N had thought. He shampooed his hair and cleaned his body. Today was Sunday and so Y/N wanted to shower before Monday.

After Y/N got out of the shower, he got dressed and he brushed his teeth. He put on some deodorant and walked out of the bathroom. He put his dirty clothes into the clothes hamper and put on his shoes. He grabbed his house keys and wallet and walked out of the door, locking it in the process.

He felt the warm air hit his face and he walked to the store. He walked inside and looked around. He needed some groceries because he was running low. After he had gotten his food, he hadshoplifted a Monster energy drink. There was no way he was gonna pay for it because he thought that they were too expensive.

Y/N then walked to the Post Office to collect his mail. He walked in and said hello to the lady at the front desk. He then turned right and was looking for his mail compartment. He found it and then grabbed the heap of mail that was piled in his mailbox.

He then threw away all the junk mail and walked back to his house. These were Y/N's normal weekend chores. Get food, get mail, and don't die. The 'dont die' part was a bit difficult; with all the stuff that he does with Boyfriend, everyone then hated the two. People have tried to kill the two plenty of times for the both of them to count.

Y/N gets to his house and noticed that his door was unlocked. "Who..." Y/N set down his bag of food and opened the door. He saw Boyfriend sitting on his couch and Boyfriend looked at him. Y/N sighed and grabbed his food. "Boyfriend, what are you doing here? Don't you ever knock?" Boyfriend looked at him. "Well, one; you weren't here and yes I did knock. Second, bro I was sitting outside for a bit, and remember, you gave me the keys to your house." Y/N thought back for a moment. "Well, that doesn't mean you can come into my house." Y/N said. He walked to the kitchen and started to put the groceries. "Okay, well i wanted to tell you that i am might be meeting the person who is gonna murder me, and i want you to come by. Maybe next week." Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Okay, I will do it. I will show up. Just, tell me when youre gonna meet them."