Chapter Ten

A few months had passed and it was summer break. Y/N had finished school and had changed a lot. His hair had grown out a bit and he cut it off so that he would have a bit of hair on the top of his hair that he could put his hands through it. Y/N got thinner, did not eat that much and starved himself because he was super nervous.

Y/N was sitting in his bed, on social media and he got a call from Boyfriend. Y/N answered the phone and heard Boyfriend's squeaky voice ringing through the phone, "hey Y/N, haven't heard from you in a while. Do you want to hang out?" Y/N blinked a few times and said sure. "Where do you want to meet?" Y/N asked. Boyfriend said that they could meet at his house. Y/N said okay and he got dressed.

After getting dressed, Y/N grabbed his keys and walked out of the house and locked the door. Y/N walked to Boyfriends house, listening to music on the way there.

When he arrived at Boyfriends house, he knocked on the door and the door opened. It was Pico. Y/N looked at Pico and ignored him. Y/N walked in and sat down on one of Boyfriend's chairs and saw Boyfriend on his phone. "Oh hey Y/N! Wow, you look different." Y/N nodded and looked at Boyfriend, "why is Pico here?" Boyfriend looked at Pico and then at Y/N. Boyfriend turned off his phone. "Well, I decided that you two need to hang out again, because Y/N looks miserable, and Pico looks miserable too. When you two hung out, you guys looked happy, and now look at you." Y/N blinked a few times. "Pico has been sleeping less, and Y/N, you have huge bags under your eyes. You also look paler." Y/N looked at Boyfriend. "So are you just going to criticize me the whole time I'm here, or what?" Boyfriend just rolled his eyes and looked at the two boys, "look, just talk to one another. I'll be in another room." And with that, Boyfriend left the room and Y/N groaned. "Look, i don't know if you killed anyone else recently, but i don't want to talk to you right now."

Y/N went to stand up and leave, and Pico rushed in and grabbed Y/N's wrist. Y/N turned quickly. "Hey," said Pico, "let's just be nice to one another for Boyfriend. Trust me, he has been in a terrible condition trying to get us to meet." Y/N glared at Pico for a while.

"Come, lets sit, and what if we were to pretend that this never happened?" Y/N sighed and sat next to Pico on the couch. Pico looked over to Y/N, "so, did you hear anything about Cassandra?" asked Pico. Y/N shook his head and looked over to Pico, "no, but i tried finding where she lived and that didn't work." Pico's eyes went wide, "are you dumb? You could have died!" Y/N furrowed his eyebrows, "yes, i am aware dumbass. I was trying to find where she lived because i was going to turn her in." Pico shook his head. "That would have not worked. She got away with killing all of my classmates, and she never got caught, so if you were to turn her in, it would have done nothing."

Y/N sighed and closed his eyes, "you know, i missed you; even though you killed all those people, it really hurt me." Pico blushed a bit and looked around the room. "I felt really bad about what I did a few months ago, and yeah, i missed you too."

The two boys sat there in silence for a while and Y/N spoke up. "I'm still mad at you though." Pico nodded and let out a huge sigh, "yes, i know." Pico looked over towards Y/N and grabbed his hand. Y/N looked over to Pico with confusion and his face turned red. "You know Y/N, i don't think this will change anything, but i have had a huge crush on you ever since i met you." Y/N gulped and tried not to show any emotion, "yeah, same here." Pico's face then turned red and Y/N felt super embarrassed. 'Why do you have to be so embarrassed, Y/N?' Y/N thought to himself. He wanted to hit himself because he was flustered. Y/N cleared his throat and tried to avoid looking at Pico.

Boyfriend walked into the room and Pico and Y/N looked at him. "What? I'm just getting a drink." Y/N laughed and Boyfriend blinked a few times. He then got himself a drink and left the room in a hurry. "Okay, so I will pretend that the whole thing never happened and hopefully that will make things go back to normal." said Y/N. Pico nodded and the two sat there in silence.

After that whole embarrassing situation, things went okay. Y/N walked down to the store, going to buy some groceries and Pico was following along. "You walk fast for someone your height," Pico said through breathes. Y/N just shrugged and they walked into the store. Y/N took off his hoodie and grabbed a shopping cart.

They walked into several isles and Pico picked out some food that he had wanted to eat and Y/N found some food that would be healthy. Pico whined when Y/N picked out some salad and some vegetables. "Why do we have to eat all of that?" Pico whined. Y/N looked at him and put the vegetables in the cart. "Well, we cannot be eating junk food all the time and we need to eat some healthy foods every now and then." Pico furrowed his brows and cursed under his breath.

The two had walked home and Y/N opened the door to the home. Pico and Y/N walked in and walked into the kitchen. They set the bags on the counter and Y/N pulled out a Monster can out of his pocket. Pico noticed and blinked a few times. "W-when did you buy that?" Y/N looked over to Pico, nonchalantly, "Monsters are way too expensive." Y/N put the Monster on the counter and continued putting away the groceries.

When they finished putting away the groceries Y/N grabbed his Monster can and opened it. He took a huge swig out of it and looked over to Pico, "do you not drink energy drinks?" Pico shook his head and looked at Y/N with disgust. "I hate energy drinks." Y/N nodded and continued to chug the Monster.

The two had talked about some random stuff and the people they saw at the store. Y/N was very shaky and he was trying to hide it. He had drunk the energy drink so fast that he was stuttering on his words and that he was slurring. Pico was nervous about Y/N being all jittery so he gave Y/N some food. Y/N ate only a little bit, then when the sugar went down, Y/N crashed onto the couch. Pico sighed and covered Y/N up. Pico got up and went to his room. He layed in bed and slept.