Chapter Thirteen

Y/N gasped as he saw the girl and Pico standing there. He cupped his mouth as they stopped hugging and the girl was smiling. Y/N decided that he was going to walk up there and see what was going on.

Y/N gulped and took some steps towards the two. The girl looked at him and then Pico looked at him. "Hey Pico, you did good." Y/N looked at the girl and she raised an eyebrow, "Pico, who is this?" Y/N shot a quick glance at Pico and Pico ignored Y/N's glare, "This is my boyfriend, Y/N; Y/N this is one of my old friends named Nene."

Pico's POV

After the rap battle between Boyfriend and Pico, Pico was feeling a bit dehydrated and before he walked off the stage, he waved to Y/N. When he got behind the curtains he waited until the other person got on stage, then walked off. He was going to get a drink of water from one of the coolers that were set up.

Pico put his Uzi into his pocket and grabbed a bottle of water. He chugged the bottle of water. After he finished the bottle of water he threw it away. He went to watch the other battle going on. When he went to walk there someone tapped his shoulder.

Scared, he turned around, his hand in his pocket where his Uzi is. He saw a girl that he knew from his old school, Nene. He gasped and hugged her tightly. "Holy shit, Nene! It's been such a long time! I- I thought you died?" Nene shrugged and the two departed from the hug. "Well, I have tried killing myself lots actually, but you know, it never works." Pico nodded and looked at Nene. She had gotten a lot taller but was still shorter than Pico.

"How are you handling things, you know, with the past?" Nene asked, looking at Pico with sorrowful eyes. Pico shrugged and the two's eyes met. "Actually, I have been doing pretty well recently. I have met someone and they get my mind off things." Nene smiled at Pico, "well that's good. Are they here?" Pico nodded. Nene hugged Pico again and sighed. "I'm so glad that you are alive." Pico hugged her again.

The two stopped hugging and Nene looked over to the other side of the room. There stood Y/N looking concerned. Pico cleared his throat, as Y/N was walking towards the two. Y/N looked at Nene, then to Pico. "Hey Pico, you did good." Y/N said, glancing at Nene once again and raised an eyebrow, "Pico, who is this?" Y/N shot a quick glance at Pico and Pico ignored Y/N's glare, "This is my boyfriend, Y/N; Y/N this is one of my old friends named Nene."

Nene smiled at Y/N and held her hand out to him. "Hello! Pico was just talking to me about you!" Y/N looked at her, then towards her hand. He grabbed her hand and shook it gently.

Y/N's POV

Y/N didn't like this new girl. He quickly shook hands with her. He had to admit, but she was pretty tall. Around 5'8 in height, which made Y/N seem small. Y/N stood next to Pico and grabbed his hand. "How did you guys meet?" Y/N asked Pico and Nene. Even though Nene's eyes were white, Y/N saw that she was looking towards Pico. "Well," said Pico, "Nene and I used to go to the same school a few years back; then something happened and I became a high school dropout and I haven't been to school since. Nene is still in school though, and is still extremely popular."

Y/N noticed that Pico was looking nervous. Pico didn't really talk about his past life and Y/N didn't really know why. All he knew was about that crazy chick Cassandra and the school and that was it. Y/N thought it was fair though, considering that Pico knew nothing about Y/N's past life.

"Well, how about sometime tomorrow we can hang out at the cafe near this place? I have been there a few times and their food is really good!" Pico smiled brightly, "yeah! That would be a great idea! How about 10:00 a.m?" asked Pico. Nene nodded and she walked off.

"Would you like to come with me tomorrow Y/N?" Asked Pico, looking down at Y/N. Y/N crossed his arms. "No, im going to be hanging out at the apartment tomorrow." Pico's face softened and he was looking at Y/N's eyes. "Hey, i know how you feel about Nene, but its not what you think, trust me." Pico bent down and kissed Y/N's cheek.

Y/N blushed and Pico smiled. "See, you still love me." Pico then kissed Y/N's lip. Y/N kissed back. The two then parted and Y/N smiled, "tomorrow, dont get home too late." Pico nodded and ruffled Y/N's hair.

The two found Boyfriend and Girlfriend standing and talking to one another. Pico waved to Boyfriend and he waved back. "You two ready to go?" Boyfriend asked. Pico and Y/N nodded and the four of them walked to Boyfriend's car. They all got inside and the car ride home was pretty quiet. Y/N fell asleep the way home.

When Boyfriend arrived at Pico and Y/N's apartment, Pico carried Y/N inside the apartment. He said thank you to Boyfriend and Pico carried Y/N into his room. Pico layed Y/N on his bed and kissed Y/N's forehead. Y/N's breathing was very slow and quiet and Pico adored that.

Pico then left the bedroom and turned the light off. He closed the door as well and walked to his own room.

The next day Y/N woke up and sighed. He was still in the clothes that he was in yesterday. He took off his platforms and was rubbing his eyes. His face was stained with tears. 'Was i crying in my sleep?' His eyes felt all itchy and so he walked to the bathroom and threw some water onto his face.

Y/N looked at his watch and saw how late it was. It was 1:00 p.m. Y/N cursed to himself and walked into the living room. He saw a note and picked it up.

Hey, I'm going to the Cafe to hang out with Nene. I made you Breakfast and Lunch and it's in the fridge. I'll be back around 3:00 p.m.

I love you lots, and i'll see you soon!

-Pico

Y/N put the note down and walked to the fridge, and saw that Pico had made Y/N eggs and bacon. He also saw some noodles that were in a bowl. Y/N grabbed the noodles and put them inside the microwave.

After the noodles were hot, Y/N grabbed some chopsticks and began to eat his noodles.

The apartment was really quiet and Y/N didnt like it. He grabbed his phone and put on some music. He hated the quietness.

After Y/N finished his noodles, he cleaned the bowl and set it out to dry. He walked into his bedroom and changed into a T-shirt and some baggy gray sweatpants. After getting changed Y/N was looking into different rooms. He then came across Pico's room. He never went in there because the door was always closed, but Y/N decided to see what Pico did to the room.

Pico's room was pretty clean. His guns and knives were sitting on his drawer and his clothes were put up. His bed wasnt made though.

Y/N walked to his bed and plopped on it. He sighed and fell asleep on Pico's bed.