Chapter Two

Y/N thought that Boyfriend was asking for a death wish. He always wondered why he was always so extreme; meeting your killer? Thats not right. No one in their right mind would want to meet their killer, but I mean, he is Boyfriend so he doesn't care about who is going to kill him or what's going to kill him.

Y/N had finished putting away his groceries and read his mail. After he was done he looked over at Boyfriend, "so, are you gonna be doing any more rap battles before you get killed?"

Boyfriend nodded. "Yeah, I'm gonna be going against these two kids during Halloween." Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Kids? Oh come on Boyfriend, you could do another demon, not some little kids." Boyfriend shrugs. "I heard that they are really good. I'll have to go and see, I guess." Y/N rolls his eyes and looks over at Boyfriend. "So, for the time being, what are you gonna do before you die? Are you going to go and vandalize the school or are you going to be skipping school?" Boyfriend looks away from Y/N. "Well, yes i'm planning on going to school, but to give people hell yes."

Y/N nods and sits on the couch next to Boyfriend. "Is Girlfriend going to come to school as well?" Boyfriend nodded. "Yeah, she is gonna go. She wants to be at school, you know, 'cause she's a good kid."

Boyfriend left Y/N's house the next hour after they caught up about what had happened the few days that they did not talk. (they were both very busy) Y/N got on his phone and was on Instagram scrolling through his home feed looking extremely bored.

Y/N sighed as he got up. He was going to paint something. Y/N had a really bad drug addiction when he was a freshman, so to get his mind off that he would paint and listen to music. Most of the time it would help and ease the tension from him and his drugs. Every now and then he'll vape but not severely.

Y/N was painting Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and him on the canvas. Boyfriend was standing next to Girlfriend on her left and Y/N was standing on the right side of Girlfriend. He was painting the photo of when the three met.

Y/N was starting to get tired and he looked at his phone. It was only 4:00 pm; how was Y/N so tired?

He put off the art supplies and walked to his bedroom. There were knives everywhere all over his desk, and there were books scattered all over the floor. Y/N sighed as he put his books into his school bag. He put some clean clothes on top of the bag, so in the morning he would remember to put on clean clothes.

Y/N also put his mask on top of the bag. He did not like to get sick, nonetheless get sick while being at school. He put his converse next to the bag as well. After he did all of that he striped into his boxers and baggy T-shirt. He was going to get lots of sleep before school started.

He set an alarm for 6:12am and hoped that he would wake up and get ready in the morning.

He layed in his bed and covered himself with the blankets and pillows on his bed. His bed was so comfortable that he fell asleep within minutes.