Chapter Four

Y/N looked at Pico then at Boyfriend. "I-I'm sorry, what?" Y/N seemed to have a loss of words. He didnt know that Boyfriend was gay. Y/N blinked a few times and kept choking on his words.

The boy named Pico looked really embarrassed. He cleared his throat and looked over at Boyfriend and said, "well, how about we do a rap battle instead and i'll just say that i had a struggle killing you." Boyfriend smiled and nodded, "I'll accept that challenge, Pico."

Y/N sat there the whole time while the two boys were having a rap battle. Pico would look over at Y/N every now and then and would immediately look back over to Boyfriend.

This was one of the first rap battle that Y/N had ever seen Boyfriend do and thought that Boyfriend was doing really well.

The two boys were at it in this rap battle and Y/N was cheering on Boyfriend. Every now and then the train would go past them and sent Y/N's beanie flying off, which made Boyfriend laugh.

After the rap battle, the two boys seemed to be out of breath and Y/N cheered them on. Y/N walked up to Boyfriend and patted him on the back. "Nice job Boyfriend, you did great," Y/N looked over to Pico. "You did good too, Pico." Boyfriend walked over to Pico and smiled gently. "Hey, Pico, how about you come over to my house, Y/N can come with and how about we can catch up? I mean, only if you want." Y/N was looking at Pico. 'Does Boyfriend not remember that Pico was supposed to kill him a minute ago?'

The three of the boys walked over to Boyfriend's house and Boyfriend opened the door. "Here you go guys. Nobody should be here so we're good. Normally Girlfriend is here, but she is with her parents tonight."

Boyfriend sat down on the couch, and gestured for the two other boys to sit down. Pico sat down nervously and Y/N sat down on a chair away from Pico. Pico and Boyfriend were talking about what had happened after the school shooting and Y/N looked shocked. "Y-you guys survived a school shooting? How the fuck did Boyfriend survive that?" Pico looked over towards Y/N. "Well, he was with me and the person who shot up the school didn't really want to hurt me, so I grabbed Boyfriend's hand and he followed me."

Pico then looked downwards. "That was before I became paranoid about everything, and after that I never really talked to anyone and I became very homicidal and scared." For some reason Y/N had felt some sympathy for him and wanted to make him feel better. Y/N shook that thought out of his mind. 'No, this man tried to kill Boyfriend. I cannot, and will not be friends with a murderer.' Thought Y/N and furrowed his eyebrows.

Pico and Boyfriend kept talking to one another and trying to involve Y/N. Pico would go and look over towards Y/N and would blush. Y/N didn't notice this though.

As the night was getting darker, Boyfriend asked Y/N if Pico could stay the night in his house. It took Y/N a good minute to reply. "Yes, sure, he can stay over at my house for a few days." Pico and Y/N left Boyfriends house. Pico followed behind Y/N and Y/N felt very paranoid, feeling that Pico was going to shoot him.

When they had arrived over to Y/N's house, Y/N unlocked the door and the two boys walked into the house. Y/N looked over at Pico. "You may sleep on the couch, and if you need anything I'll be in my room." Pico nodded and sat on the couch. "Thank you." he said. Y/N looked over to him, his face showing no expression, "you're welcome." Y/N walked to his room and kept the door halfway open, so that if Pico needed something, he would just have to barely knock and Y/N would be able to wake up.

Y/N crashed onto his bed and covered up with his blankets. As he was about to fall asleep, he realized that he didn't give Pico any blankets or any pillows. He sighed and got up. He walked out of his bedroom and to the laundry room and looked into one of the cabinets. He grabbed a blanket and two pillows for Pico.

He walked quietly into the living room and Pico was still up. He noticed that Y/N was walking towards the living room and looked at him. "Here are some blankets and pillows for you." Pico stood up and gently took them from Y/N. Y/N realized how tall Pico was, about 5'9 and that made Y/N look so small compared to Pico. "Thank you, again." Pico said. Y/N nodded and walked back into his room and fell asleep on his bed.