Chapter Three

Y/N awoke the next morning to his alarm going off. He turned it off and changed into his clean clothes. He put on his black ripped jeans, his red Converse, and a baggy black turtleneck. Y/N quickly painted his nails black and put on his rings.

Y/N pulled his bag over his shoulders and grabbed his phone and house keys. He walked out of the door and locked it. He walked to school, listening to music through his headphones.

When Y/N got to school, he sat in the cafeteria away from everyone and sighed. Everyone in the cafeteria was being very noisy so Y/N turned up his music and put his head in his hands.

He waited until everyone was being dismissed from the cafeteria and went to class. He started walking, looking down slightly so he didn't make any eye contact with anyone. He arrived at his locker and got his math binder. He walked to his math class and sat in his assigned seat. Boyfriend sat across from him.

"Heyo." he said, getting his school computer out. Y/N opened his school computer and started doing his school work. He just had to do some Midpoint and Distance formula stuff and didn't really have any trouble with it. "Hey," Boyfriend said, "could you help me with problem twelve?" Y/N looked at his problem and gave Boyfriend the answer.

Y/N finished his work quickly so that he could draw. His Geometry class was very easy and he was so glad that he didn't have to take two math classes and only took Geometry this year. Y/N had a lot of trouble with Algebra 1 last year and thought that he was going to fail.

After class Y/N ran to his next class, Art II. He sat down at the table away from everyone and got his sketchbook out. He didn't want to cause any trouble in the art class because of his anger-issues.

While the teacher was talking about what they were going to draw, Y/N was doing his weekly sketches for the class. He drew the doodle so fast that he completed this week's doodle within the first ten minutes and made it look like it took him an hour.

During the class period the fire alarm went off. Y/N smiled and knew it was Boyfriend pulling a prank. The teacher told everyone to get out of the building and they all did. Y/N could see Boyfriend running out of the building smiling and laughing. He was holding his hat while running to Y/N. "Yooo, that was amazing!" he said, catching his breath. Y/N shook his head and Girlfriend came up to the two boys and smiled."Oh my gosh, Boyfriend you need to stop doing that." Boyfriend shrugged, "at least we get out of our classes." 

Halloween had ended and Boyfriend almost got beat by the two Halloween boys. Boyfriend said that they were really good and that he felt so embarrassed when they almost beat him two times. Y/N had laughed at Boyfriend's misfortune of almost losing to two kids.

Today was the day that Boyfriend was going to meet his killer and Y/N was going to go with him. The two were walking, not really knowing where the killer would meet them. Y/N sat down on some rocks near the railroads and Boyfriend was standing there being nervous. "Boyfriend, just talk it out to the person," said Y/N.

Boyfriend looked at Y/N and nodded. "Yeah, I just won't be nervous."

The two boys waited and Y/N was starting to get nervous. Then a boy, maybe around their age came up to the two boys and took out his gun. The boy then looked up. "Oh shit," Boyfriend said. Y/N looked at the boy. The boy's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped a bit. "B-Boyfriend? No- no way. There is no way he hired me to kill you. He must've been talking about the boy near you." The boy pointed the gun in Y/N's direction.

Y/N raised his hands up and stood upwards quickly, "woah woah woah, it's not me. Daddy Dearest sent you to kill Boyfriend." Y/N said defensively. The boy looked back to Boyfriend. "No, there is no way that I could kill you. We have been through too much together." said Boyfriend. Y/N looked at the two in confusion. "I'm sorry, I must've not been here for a while, can we go back a few chapters and tell me what's going on?" Boyfriend looks at Y/N embarrassed, "well, you see Y/N, this is Pico, my ex."