Chapter Seven

A few days went by and the two boys have been hanging out with Boyfriend recently and Boyfriend has been teaching Y/N how to rap. Pico would tease Y/N about it because Y/N wasn't very good at it. Pico would brag because he was self-taught and Boyfriend was taught by his father.

"Okay Y/N, let's try again." Boyfriend said casually. Y/N was getting embarrassed and didn't want to look stupid in front of Pico and Boyfriend. "It's okay Y/N, you got this."

Boyfriend and Y/N started to Rap battle and Y/N stuttered a whole bunch while doing it, but did pretty well. Pico clapped when Y/N and Boyfriend had finished the battle. "Not bad for a starter." said Boyfriend high-fiving Y/N. Y/N was sweating and smiled nervously, "thanks Boyfriend."

Pico came up next to Y/N and was reassuring him and making sure that we weren't going to pass out from embarrassment. "Don't worry, I was the same way. You get used to it after a while." said Pico. Y/N sat down and looked at Pico and Boyfriend. "I am just really embarrassed all the time." Boyfriend nods, "yes, I think Pico and I figured that out." Y/N rolled his eyes and blushed, realizing that Pico was really close to him.

All of a sudden, Y/N stood up and brushed the dust off his behind and cleared his throat. "Well, I'm going to be heading home and I'm going to go and paint." Pico waved at Y/N and told him that he was going to hang out with Boyfriend for a while. A

Y/N nodded, and with that, he walked out of Boyfriend's house and started walking to his house. The walk was pretty long and it was starting to get darker.

While he was walking, he could feel someone watching him, he was being cautious but couldn't figure out who was watching him. Y/N gulped and picked up his speed.

When Y/N arrived at his house, he was out of breath. He looked over to the road and saw a shadow of what he thought was a girl. Y/N's eyes went wide as the figure got closer. "Why, hello Y/N." said the voice. Y/N squinted and saw a girl, wearing black makeup and had red spiky hair, and some goth clothing. Y/N looked at the girl and was breathing hard, "who are you?" The girl smiled, and revealed some sharp teeth. "Well, my name is Cassandra and I just want to talk to you." Y/N was still looking at her, very nervous.

Out of nowhere, Cassandra pulls out a gun and hits Y/N in the head with the barrel. Y/N fell to the floor, his forehead bleeding like crazy. Cassandra then drags Y/N away and then in front of the house, there was a pool of blood.

Pico's POV

Pico looks around Boyfriend's house and looks up at Boyfriend. "I have to tell you something, and you cannot tell anyone else." said Pico seriously. Boyfriend looked over to Pico and raised an eyebrow. "Okay? What is it?" Pico blushed a bit and smiled shyly. "Well, you know Y/N, and well, I think that Y/N is a very attractive person.... What i'm saying is that i have a crush on Y/N." Boyfriend nods and looks over at Pico. "yeah, i could tell. It was pretty obvious." Pico blushes and nods. "He is just super cute, and I can't help but be attracted to him." Boyfriend laughs.

"I think i might head home." Pico said, yawning and stretching. Boyfriend nodded and Pico walked out of the door. The walk home for Pico was very quiet and he felt like something was wrong. He then started to sprint home and arrived at the house. He looked at the ground and saw a pool of blood. Pico gasped and looked around. He bent down and found a long strand of red hair.

Pico ran inside and ran into his room and grabbed his gun. He then ran outside and closed the door. He knew exactly where to go.