Chapter Nine

Pico reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife. "Little did she remember I carried a knife with me everywhere." Pico then cut the rope, cutting himself in the process and got up. Pico stumbled a bit, "light headed," he then ran over to Y/N and then started to cut the ropes, trying not to cut Y/N. He did end up cutting a bit of Y/N's shirt.

When Pico finished cutting Y/N's ropes, he walked to the door and didn't hear any voices in the house, so he gestured for Y/N to follow along Pico. When Pico opened the door, he saw his gun on the floor. Pico picked it up and the two ran out of the house and away from the area.

When Pico and Y/N were at a safe place, Y/N stopped to catch his breath. Pico was breathing heavily and looked over to Y/N, "are you okay?" Y/N shook his head quickly and the two continued to run. When the two arrived at their house, Y/N opened the door and the two walked in. Y/N then closed the door and locked it.

Pico sighed and stood against the wall, "goodness, that was crazy, I hope that doesn't happen again." Y/N nodded and looked at Pico. Y/N saw all the blood on Pico's clothes and looked at Pico's face. "Why, why do you have blood all over you?" Pico looked at his clothes and coughed., "it was from Cassandra," Pico looked nervous. Y/N was looking very suspicious. "I don't know Pico, it's splattered on there. Did- did you kill anyone?" Pico down and then towards Y/N, "it wasn't my fault. I was told to kill them, or Cassandra would have killed you."

Y/N looked at Pico then looked downwards. "Look, I don't know how many people you killed, but I'm sure it was more than one person. Their lives were more important than one life." Pico clenched his fist. "Y/N, are you stupid? Your life is so important, and I was just doing something so I could save you! I didn't even know those people and they were all drunk!" Y/N winced from the yelling and his hands were starting to shake. "Look," said Pico, "I was trying to do something for you, and I saved you. I was at least expecting a thank you." Y/N went to speak, but choked on his words. "I'll leave. You don't want a murderer in your home anyways..." Pico walked out of the door, and slammed the door. Y/N stood there in shock, he didn't know what to expect.

Pico's POV

"FUCK!" Pico yelled. He kicked a fence and was fuming with anger. "Im such a fucking idiot!" Pico was pulling his hair in frustration. He ran to Boyfriends house and knocked on the door. Boyfriend opened and was surprised to see Pico. "uh- hey? What's going on?" Boyfriend gestured for Pico to come inside. Pico walked in and sat on Boyfriend's couch.

"So, what happened to you?"

Pico had explained the whole situation and Boyfriend looked shocked. "Well, that might take a while for Y/N to get used to. Trust me, I have known him for a while. His friend had killed himself and that took Y/N such a long time to get over. Knowing that you had killed someone could mentally drain him for a while, because Y/N was starting to like you." said Boyfriend.

Throughout the night, Boyfriend had been trying to make Pico feel better about what had happened and so far, it really wasn't working. Boyfriend had told Pico that everything was going to be okay and Pico wouldn't listen.

"Here, maybe in a few months, I'll go and see if Y/N would want to hang out with you. How would that be?" Pico nodded and thought that that was a very good idea.