Chapter Five

Y/N awoke the next morning and looked at the time. "Shit," he said. He was late for school. He quickly got dressed into some clean clothes and walked into the living room. Pico was still asleep on the couch. He was slightly snoring and Y/N grabbed a piece of paper and wrote very quickly;

'Hey, I'm going to school, don't break anything. If you're hungry there is some food in the fridge and you can watch T.V. Later today I'll take you to town and get you some new clothes if you want..

-Y/N

Y/N ran to school, almost getting run over by incoming cars and busses. When he arrived at the school, he signed into the office and got a tardy pass. He ran into his third period and knocked on the door. Boyfriend opened the door and looked at Y/N. "There you are! You like, never miss school and I thought you had died!"

Boyfriend moved out of the doorway so that Y/N could get through. The teacher looked over at Y/N as he walked in. "Why are you late?" Mr. Holt asked. "Well, I had some family problems, you see, and I had to take care of them." Mr. Holt nodded and Y/N sat down next to Boyfriend and Girlfriend. "So, was it really a family emergency?" Girlfriend asked. Y/N shook his head, "no, with Pico in my house, i completely forgot to set an alarm." Boyfriend nodded. "Pico is not much trouble and is very nice. He might seem mean, just don't be mean to him." Y/N raised an eyebrow and looked over to Boyfriend. "I thought I was going to be killed several times."

Boyfriend let out an airy laugh. "Yeah, he seems more intense than what he was before." Y/N shrugged and started to work on his Forensic Science work. He needed to finish his work so that he didn't have homework.

The school day had ended and Y/N walked back to his house. He arrived at his house and saw Pico sitting on the couch fidgeting with his hands. When he had heard Y/N walk in he jerked his head in the direction towards the front door. "It's just me, relax." said Y/N. He had set his school bag down right next to the door and walked over to the couch where Pico was sitting. "So, what did you do today?" Y/N asked Pico. Pico looked at Y/N, his white eyes looking into Y/N's black eyes. "Well, I did read. I saw that you had lots of books so I decided that's how I wanted to spend my day." Y/N nodded.

The two boys talked and Pico tried getting to know Y/N; he didn't know why Pico was being so friendly but he wasn't complaining because that meant Y/N wasn't going to die if Pico was going to be very kind to him. The two talked and Y/N expressed how he was an artist and Pico told him that he really loved music and he loved graffiti. 

Y/N looked at the time and realized that it was getting a bit late. Y/N decided that he was going to make dinner. "What do you want to eat?" Y/N asked Pico. He looked at Y/N. "Well, this isn't my house, so whatever you think fits," Y/N nodded and walked to the kitchen. He got out some bread and Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly. "How about PB&J?" asked Y/N. Pico nodded, "sure, that would be okay." He had made four sandwiches so that both Pico and him would be able to have two.

The both of them ate and when they finished Y/N told Pico that he was going to take a shower. Pico nodded, his face turning slightly red.

When Y/N walked into the bathroom, he locked the door and started to strip. He walked into the shower and turned the water on. He moved the water away from him so that he didn't have to feel the cold water on his body. He waited until the water was warm and then started to clean himself.

After he was done, he told Pico that he could take a shower. Y/N walked into his room and got some Pajamas for Pico, not sure if they would fit. When Pico went to take a shower, he realized that they didn't go to the store and buy him clothes.

"Damn, we'll just have to do that sometime later tomorrow." Y/N said to himself.

He waited patiently for Pico to get out of the shower. Once he heard the door open, he saw Pico step out with no shirt, but he was wearing the pajama pants that Y/N had let him wear. "The- the shirt is too small." Pico said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. Y/N's face went beet red, but took Pico's dirty clothes so that they could get washed. He took the shirt that Pico had given back to him and hung it back in his closet, since it was still clean.

"Are you comfortable wearing just pajama pants?" Asked Y/N, his face still red. Pico nodded and dried his hair with his towel. "Yeah, I'm fine with it." Y/N nodded and decided to stop looking at Pico or his face would turn as red as his beanie. Y/N cleared his throat and looked around the room, trying to avoid looking at Pico. 'He is a murderer Y/N, not just someone that you can simp over just because they're pretty.' Pico looked over to Y/N and raised an eyebrow. "Are you good Y/N?" Y/N came back to reality and nodded his head quickly. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

For the rest of the day, Y/N avoided looking at Pico, because it would make him blush like crazy. Y/N's face felt really hot and his ears were really red, so Y/N walked outside with a cup of cold water. His face didn't get colder, it just got warmer. His ears got reder and Y/N was very irritated. He tried to think of something else but couldn't. It wouldn't go away, that some cute guy was in his house and Y/N was the ugly person in the house.

Y/N had looked back to his past crushes. Both men and women were very pretty, and Y/N looked terrible next to them. At least, that's what he thought. Y/N was nothing that a person would want to date. He was very short for a man, 5'2 in height, Y/N had a round face, and was very chubby. He hated that about him. He hated everything about himself, he even had a higher voice then most of the boys and was made fun of for it.

After Y/N had a bit of a breather, and he felt cooler, he walked back inside the house, and saw Pico again. His body then went back to being red and Y/N felt embarrassed. Y/N sighed and went to his room and decided that he was just going to stay there and not make a fool of himself in front of Pico.