Chapter Twelve

A few days had passed and Pico and Y/N became boyfriends. Things were very awkward at first because Y/N was very nervous and didn't know how relationships worked. Pico was being very slow with Y/N and trying not to speed things up too much or else he would think that he was making Y/N feel uncomfortable.

Y/N walked inside the apartment and saw Pico on the couch sleeping. Y/N closed the apartment door and sighed. He walked over to Pico and kissed his cheek. He went to walk away from Pico, when Pico suddenly grabbed Y/N's wrist and groaned, "stay." Pico's voice was raspy from sleeping.

Y/N sighed and Pico pulled him onto the couch. Y/N layed on top of Pico and Pico looked at Y/N. "You are so amazing," said Pico, messing with Y/N's short hair. Y/N laughed and put his face against Pico's chest.

After laying there for a while, Y/N's phone began to ring, so Y/N got off of Pico and walked outside. He didnt see who was calling and answered the phone.

"Hello?" Y/N said, putting the phone up to his ear. He could hear Boyfriend on the phone.

"Hey, do you want to get you and Pico to come to the rap battle in town? I'm in it and I just want to know if you guys wanna come. It's tonight." Y/N sat there. "Sure, why not? I dont think Pico would mind. I'll just sit on the speaker with Girlfriend." Boyfriend got excited and hung up the phone.

Walking back inside the home, Y/N saw Pico now sitting on the couch. "I heard you guys," siad Pico. Y/N smiled and crossed his arms. "Do you want to go?" Pico nodded. "Yes, of course I do, Y/N."

The two were getting dressed, and Y/N had to help Pico with getting dressed. Pico wanted to wear a T-shirt and Y/N told him no because it would be too cold. "Wear your turtleneck that you always wear," said Y/N. Pico groaned and put the turtleneck on.

Y/N had put on his baggy ripped jeans, his platforms, and his overly large black sweater on. He also had his red beanie on top.

When they were ready to leave, Y/N called Boyfriend and Boyfriend that he was going to pick them up. They ended the call and waited for Boyfriend to arrive at the apartment.

Boyfriend arrived within minutes and Pico and Y/N sat next to one another inside the car. Boyfriend was driving and Girlfriend was sitting in the passenger seat. She waved to Y/N and Y/N waved back.

During the car ride there, everyone was talking and laughing the whole time. Pico kept flirting with Y/N the whole way there and Y/N would go red and not say anything.

When they had arrived at the Rap Battle area, they all got out of the car and they went to the stage. There were lights everywhere and people were surrounding the area. Girlfriend grabbed Y/N's hand and pulled him through the crowd of people. When they arrived, Girlfriend climbed on top of the speaker that was centered on the stage. She motioned for Y/N to get up there with her and he did. He was dangling his feet and he was feeling adrenaline.

A person walked to the stage and was holding a microphone. He tapped the microphone a few times and looked at the sea of people. "Hello everyone!" The microphone was loud and the speaker was shaking. Y/N looked at Girlfriend, and she was laughing.

"Tonight we are having our annual Rap Battle competitions! We have some new people this year and I think we are all excited to get this started!" Everyone cheered and were clapping. The man threw his arm in the air. "Let's get this event started!" A huge smile was plastered onto Y/N's face as the crowd erupted with cheers and yells.

Girlfriend was smiling and looking at Y/N. Y/N raised a thumbs up to Girlfriend and she nodded. The first people that walked up to the stage were Daddy Dearest and Boyfriend. "So, the first two contestants are Daddy Dearest and Boyfriend! Whoever wins the first round will get to stay on stage and continue!"

Boyfriend looked at Y/N and Girlfriend and was looking very confident. Y/N and Girlfriend were cheering him on.

' The battle had started. Boyfriend was starting off strong and Daddy Dearest seemed to be trying to do his best. This was the second time that the two had done this, and Y/N was hoping that if Boyfriend won, Daddy Dearest wouldn't hire anyone else to kill him.

Y/N and Girlfriend were cheering Boyfriend on the whole time, making sure that he was confident enough to beat Daddy Dearest.

In the end, Boyfriend won and Daddy Dearest shook hands with Boyfriend, then walked off stage. "Wow, Boyfriend wins the first round!" the microphone boomed, "and our next rapper is two kids! Their names are Skid and Pump, and here they are!"

The two kids walked onto the stage and Y/N looked at them. They were also the same ones that Boyfriend had won against. Y/N could see Boyfriend starting to get nervous. Girlfriend was cheering him on. The rap battle had begun and the kids were really good. They only had two songs though. Boyfriend was struggling quite a bit and Girlfriend was still cheering him on.

When they had finished singing, Girlfriend and Y/N were clapping. Skid and Pump were very happy to get off of the stage and waved goodbye to Boyfriend. Boyfriend gave the two a nervous smile. Girlfriend raised a thumbs up to him and he nodded.

"Now, we have someone daring, some people call him intimidating, here he is; Pico!" Pico walked on stage holding his Uzi in his left hand, and the microphone in his right. When he walked onto the stage, he saw Y/N and started blushing. "You gotta cheer for him!" Girlfriend told Y/N, "he doesn't have anyone usually cheering for him. I mostly cheer for Boyfriend." Girlfriend cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled, "Go Boyfriend!" Boyfriend smiled at her. Y/N was getting nervous and cupped his hands around his mouth. "Go Pico! You got this!" Pico looked shocked and smiled at Y/N.

When the battle started, Girlfriend was cheering for Boyfriend, and Y/N was cheering for Pico.

When they were finished, Pico lost just by the smallest bit. Y/N waved to him as he walked off the stage and Boyfriend looked at the two again. "This is getting hard," he said, his voice quivering. Girlfriend laughed, "It's okay Boyfriend. You're doing great!" She made her hands in the shape of a heart and blew a kiss to Boyfriend.

Boyfriend laughed. "So, our next rapper is the one and only Mommy Mearest! Pop singer and model!" A woman walks onto the stage, with a very tight red dress, and lots of makeup on her. She looks to Boyfriend and she looks very confident. She put her hand on her hip and gripped the microphone very tightly.

When they had started to rap, Boyfriend was failing within the first minute. Girlfriend kept trying to cheer Boyfriend on, and Y/N was helping the best that he could to cheer Boyfriend on as well.

Mommy Mearest's songs were getting harder and harder and it looked like Boyfriend was going to fail. He then gained courage and beat Mommy Mearest barely.

Y/N and Girlfriend burst into cheers and so did the crowd. Y/N was clapping and was laughing. He hadn't had that much fun in years.

(I'm not going to do the whole Lemon Demon, the christmas one, Senpai, and Tankman stuff. That would be too long.)

When everything was over,Y/N and Girlfriend jumped off of the speaker, with Y/N tripping in the process. Girlfriend laughed and helped Y/N up. Y/N thanked her and they walked off stage. They saw Boyfriend and Girlfriend ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. He hugged her back and kissed her. Y/N rolled his eyes and went to find Pico.

While searching for Pico, Y/N saw the two kids Skid and Pump. The two boys ran up to Y/N and waved to him. "Hello! You look new here!" said Pump, "yeah, are you new here?" asked Skid. Y/N looked at the two boys. They had so much energy that Y/N couldn't comprehend what they were talking about. "Hold that thought," said Y/N. He had seen a glimpse of Pico's red hair, and walked towards it. He finally got to where Pico was and he was hugging a girl in pink clothing.