Chapter 7

I told you I would update so here I am!
-------------------------------------
The next day was very uneventful Lauren hit on 4, Josh hit on me, 4 almost murdered Josh and Amy was a very quiet baby the whole day! I decided after training that I was gonna pick up a shift at the Tattoo parlor with Tori, maybe give her a break for once! I left a note next to a sleeping Tobias with a sleeping Amy in his arms.
Tobias POV:right after Tris left
I heard the door open so I looked around and saw a note from tris saying she was picking up extra hours. She is the greatest women I've ver met, I clean up and do some chores for a few hours then I decide to take a shower so I pull Amy's playpen which has her sleeping in it next to the open bathroom door and get in. I thought I heard someone come in but it mist of been my imagination. I'm in the shower for a little before i decide to get out and I couldn't believe what I saw!
Tris POV: when she got home
I hear the shower going so that must be Tobias when I walk into the bedroom what I see I almost don't believe. Lauren is breastfeeding my crying baby as she tried to get away by pushing but Lauren is holding her down. "What the hell do you think you are doing to my baby?" I ask trying to stay calm. "Oh Four asked me to feed her while he took a shower, we had a little fun while you were gone." she says with a smile on her face. "Four is married to me and he is faithful, I know he wouldn't do that!" Oh this girl was gonna get it. When I looked out of the corner off my eye I saw a very in raged that could kill anybody at any second. All he had on was a towel he must have noticed this bc he went into the bathroom and put pants on. Amy was still struggling to get away from the dog as I like to call her. "Oh honey I you actually think Four would love someone as ugly, flat chested and skinny as you your wrong! He invited me over to have a little fun. Now just get out before you embarrass yourself even more." It was at the moment Tobias decided to step out. "Those are all lies!" His voice echoes through the house it was so loud. I think it scared Lauren but she recovered quickly. She walked over to Tobias and started rubbing his chest. "Ready for round 2 are we?" She asks him. "There never was a round one!" Tobias voice boomed. Before I could even blink Tobias had pushed Lauren away, taken Amy and put her on the bed and was escorting Lauren out the door.
As he walks back in her grabs me from behind and turns me around. "None of that's true I hope you don't believe her because I love you and would never do anything like that too you!" I don't say anything I just turn around and kiss him. That when I hear Amy spit up I turn around and see her covered in spit up and reaching for me. Tobias goes to start a bath for her while I get her out of those nasty clothes. I was about to put her down when she points at the door that Lauren just left from and says "Nasy mwk" at this Tobias and I break down laughing bc she begins to trying and find my nipple through my shirt! "After your bath baby girl." when I say this her eyes get big and light up and she smiles really wide showing off the few teeth she has. Tobias takes her and gives her a bath while I change. When were done I feed Amy and burp her. When I lay her down I can only slightly hear her mumble "gwod mik." Me and Tobias snuggle together and I begin to fall asleep listening to the beat of his heart. I hear him right as I'm drifting off "I love you Beatrice Eaton, my beautiful wife."
-------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy my new chapter and I know it doesn't go with all the physics of a human body but oh well I thought it was funny! and I got the idea of Lauren breaking in from sheo_fourtris_ it was not my idea I just love her stories and thought it was good but I would hate if someone took something from my story without giving and credit to me. And also you guys should go read her stories she is absolutely an amazing writer!!
I love you all,
Amela