Chapter ?( Im not sure what chapter were on lol)

A/N: IM BACKKKKKKKK HELLO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL LOVLIES! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL AND YEA I KNOW YOU CAME TO READ SO LETS GET BACK INTO THE STORY!
------——-————————————-
Tris:
Me and Tobias were just staring at the front door which was the only thing between our worst nightmares, thin wood the only thing protecting our family. Then I heard Amy's soft cries coming from upstairs. I looked at Tobias who was already staring at me and we ran to her room only to see Al standing above her crib holding her. I don't have any clue how he got in here but that's not important right now. I was about to say something but Tobias beat me too it.
"WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?"
And that's how its started. Al turned to me and bag an to open his big mouth.
"Why Tris why choose him over me? I could have given you more than he ever could! I would have loved you more! Are you sure he even loves you?" he was getting angrier with every word said but my heart dropped when he asked that because he dropped Amy back into her crib head first. I couldn't hold back anymore I started forward to a smirking Al but at the last second I knocked his feet out from under him, grabbed a wailing Amy and ran as fast as I could to mine and Tobias bedroom. I locked the door and prayed for the best. I put an ice pack on Amy's head and she slowly began to quite down and fall asleep in my arms snoring softly just like her father. I could hear the commotion going on but when I saw the look in Tobias eyes I knew we were gonna be just fine.
Tobias:
After I saw Amy drop, I was beyond mad nobody will be touching my family EVER! I saw Tris grab Amy and run so I took this as my chance to pounce but I heard another voice in the room at the moment.
"Well well well look what we have here Tris running away from her problems and you just standing there like a statue maybe he was right you aren't in love with that pale little bitch!" I would know that voice anywhere it's the voice of the person who haunts my dreams at night, the man that ruined my childhood...Marcus. I didn't think I just went for it. I turned around and grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the ground after that I blacked out and when I came to my sense Marcus was bloody and barely breathing my knuckles cracked and hurt, my head pounding. But when I heard struggling only too see Mrs. Prior on top of A bloody Al, but the weird part was she was in all black. I had no clue where she came from or how long she had been there but right now I didn't care, all I cared about was Tris, Amy and our unborn child. So without a second thought I ran and tried to open our bedroom door but it was locked. I knocked quietly on the door and heard crying from two different sources. So I knocked again a little harder, and I heard a muffler voice but I still heard it.
"Go away! Stay away from us!" She sounded terrified.
"Bea, open up its me sweetie, please open the door." I heard some shuffling and a click signaling the door has been unlocked. When I opened the door my heart completely shattered. Bea was curled up in a ball making her look so tiny and Amy was in her arms she was crying hugging Amy as tight as possible. I ran to the bed and picked Amy up out of her arms and put her beside us on my side of the bed and put a bunch of pillows around her sleeping frame.  And then I turned and gently picked up Tris of the bed took her place, setting the ball I call my wife on my lap and just holding her as tight as possible. She was shaking and I could tell this effected her bad. Not much longer Mrs. Prior who I had forgotten was even here came downstairs dragging two tightly tied up bodies behind her and out the door. Which will need to be fixed for sure. I gently put Beas sleeping body on the bed and covered her and Amy in a blanket and decided to go make some dinner for us, I don't think any of us are gonna be up for leaving the house and Amy is definitely not leaving our bedroom for a while.
After I had put the chicken in the oven and was drinking some coffee, Tris' mom came back into the house. I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. She simply replied " I'll explain everything later but I'm going to go take a nap. You might want to go clean up Amy's bedroom it's quite messy. " she then smiled and went to the couch. And that's exactly what I did, once her room was back in place and the door had been fixed, dinner was ready I just sat at the end of the bed watching my two beautiful girls sleep. When there was a knock at the door I went to get it not wanting to wake up the sleeping body on the couch. But when I opened the door I really wished I hadn't. Evelyn was standing in front of me with a smirk upon her face. "Tobias I have come to take you with me, trust me you'll be much happier." But then I heard a small tired voice croak out,
"Tobias, where are you?" I couldn't say nothing not after everything that had happened.
"I'm over by the door!" I called back, when I turned to look at Evelyn she was looking at something behind me. I looked where she was and I saw a pregnant Tris holding Amy... And Tris was frozen where she was. Evelyn's smirk had dropped very quickly and now she was fuming!
----------------------------------------
THANK YOU!
So my wonderful readers I'll be updating next week sometime and thank you for all the advice. I'll be updating my other story and a new story either later today or tomorrow! Piece out Girl Scouts.
ILL UPDATE MORE MY LOVLIES!!!
-Amela