Chapter 3

A/n I'm back!!! Sorry haven't posted I didn't think people actually would read my terrible writing but here I am! But you guys are awesome. And I love you all! 😘
---------------------------------------------
TOBIAS POV:
I can not keep this smile off my face! She's here and with our daughter I think I could cry I'm so happy right now! But I have to keep my instructor four face. As we go through the tour of Dauntless I can already tell I won't and don't like Peter, Drew and that kid Al they all are looking at my Bea with either looks of lust or as if they already have her murder planned! As we approach the chasm Amy begins to cry and bawl I feel bad I feel as though I caused this.
"This is the chasm. One daredevil jump will end you life. Every year one intitate jumps. It has happened before it will happen again you have been warned!" I shout over the rushing water. For a minute I watch Tris trying to calm Amy down but it's not working. Then of course that smart mouth candor Peter had to open his fat mouth.
"Will you shut you f*cking baby up! I mean I can't be the only one annoyed by her stupid wailing. Where's the daddy anyway probably had sex with you an realized you weren't worth is. It's obvious he's doesn't love you or your stupid baby anymore. I mean come on Four back me up on this you would know she worthless she's just a stiff!" Peter said with a laugh
After he finished his little speech I couldn't handle it. I grabbed the knife out of my pocket and pinned him to a wall fast than you could say pansycake. After that all I saw was red!

TRIS POV:
I wanted to cry after Peter made his little speech. Maybe Tobias didn't want me anymore I mean why would he I'm my pretty or perfect. But I couldn't show weakness so I just held Amy close to my chest. When I looked up I couldn't believe what I saw, Tobias had Peter pinned to a wall with a knife that he got who knows where against his throat.
"What did you say about my wife and my baby! How dare you!" He screamed in Peters face. (A/n: I can't remember if I mentioned this but after Toby got into dauntless he came back and they got married it was still before Amy was born though!)
"Wait your with the ugly stiff. No way that's shit she's gonna get a higher ranking bc she has your kid!"
"Excuse me" I say as I walk up to them and hand Amy to Tobias. He begins to coo over her and drops the knife he was holding. He's just a big softy who's over protective. "Now Peter you should know that he does not control ratings the leaders do and they are aware I'm here and who I am. Now if you don't mind you may go f*ck yourself while I spend time with my family!"
I grab Tobias hand and began to walk off I don't know where but far away from that group. In the end Tobias ends up leading me to his apartment. Amy was asleep by the time we got there. Where he already has a room for Amy set up with bottles, high chairs and everything you could dream of a baby needing. Along with a dresser for me in his room.
"How did you know I was coming?" I ask Tobias as I look into his deep blue eyes that you could practically drowned in.
"I was just hoping, that you didn't forget about me or our promise."
Flashback:
"Remember no matter what you have to go to Dauntless. I will follow you there when it's time and I will bring our baby with us." Tris said to Tobias as she held him close to her for the last time for awhile.
Present:
"I could never ever forget you or our promise. Amy needs a father, she needs you as much as I do." I said as I tear up I can't handle it.
"Are you hungry it's dinner time, so we could take Amy down and get some food. You can sit with me and my friends. I really want them to meet you!" He said with a smile that lights up my world. He was still cooing over Amy who was now sucking on her binki feverishly while staring at her daddy for the first time since she woke up.
"Okay I could eat as always."
Page break....,.
When we walked into a huge room filled with lots of tables with loud Dauntless spread about the room. As Tobias lead me to a table in the far back corner I got some weird looks. Probably because me and Toby haven't gone shopping yet so me and Amy are still in grey and I'm holding big bad fours hand. When we finally got to the table. The people sitting at it I guess his friends all stopped talking and stared at us.
"What's with the stiff and her baby?" The tallest one with olive skin said.
That was a bad idea. Tobias turned to Four and handed me Amy and told me to cover her eyes. He's so cute even when he's mad. He slowly walks over to the guy who made the comment and punched him, and punched him hard then grabbed him by the shirt.
"I don't suggest you make any comments about my wife and my baby Zeke!" He yelled in the guy who I know knows name is Zeke.
"Wait your married and have a baby!" Zeke yelled.
"Yes I do. Do you have a problem with that? Or nah? " I bursted out laughing about how serious he is. Soon after I did Amy did and Tobias put Zeke down as was cooing over Amy's laugh.
We sat down with them and they seem pretty cool I loved it so much. After we went and bought me some new clothes but lets just say shopping with Tobias is impossible he said I looked hot or he'd rather see me in nothing for everything I tried on and then as we tried clothes on Amy he would say how adorable she is or how cute she is. After we went home. I fed Amy but made Tobias turn around although he's seen me naked I still don't like him see her eating. Someday I'll get used to it. After he layed her down and made sure she was comfy and told me to get ready and when I was done he still wasn't in bed so I went to Amy's room to check and let's just say I walked in on the cutest sight Amy was asleep on Tobias's chest and he was asleep as he held her for dear life like if he let go she'd disappear. I toke Amy off his chest and put her in bed then woke up Tobias and he came and layed in bed. And it was nice not having to get up every 3 house because Tobias did it instead. He's going to be a great dad.
-----------------------------------------------------
A/N I'm posting chapter 4 later today questions and comments are appreciated haters go f$&@ yourselves. And my grandpas all better now thank you guys so much for caring.

Love always,

Amela 😘