Chapter 9

I back!

Tris POv:

Hello my lovelies I am back!!!
--------------------------------------
Tris POV:
After the incident with Lauren we became a little more protective of Amy. We are always locking the door, we don't leave her in a room without one of us near her and she sleeps in our room for the time being. But other than that nothing has really changed. Training was finally over!! Lauren did not make it in luckily. Me and Tobias are still good it makes me soo happy. But I'm very worried because recently I have been feeling really sick in the mornings, and although my period is irregular it hasn't come and I'm starting to get worried I'm pregnant again! I don't know what Tobias will think I mean I don't think he was too excited about the first one but now he loves her but what are we going do! We're too young to have one baby let alone 2! I just need to calm down I don't even know if I am or not it could just be a stomach bug or something!!! Ya that's it and maybe my period will come later. So with that I run to the bathroom and take out one of the pregnancy tests out from under the sink, Christina made me buy tons of them. So here I am just sitting on the toilet waiting for the little stick to beep, but with my luck I forgot to lock the fire and Tobias walks in before I could hide it! "Oh sorry didn't know you were in here. What did you put behind your back?"
And at that moment the device beeped and I saw Tobias' eyes widen. "Tris hand me what ever is behind your back." I just shook my head I couldn't look him in the eyes, he's gonna hate me, I'm gonna get fat he's not gonna want me anymore. The thoughts slowly built up in my head and a few tears started to fall to the ground. I just stood looking at my feet. Once Tobias realized that I was crying he slowly got closer and pulled me into him for a warm welcoming hug. But as we were hugging he grabbed the device out of my hand. And looked at it he began to smile as wide as I think is possible. "Your pregnant?"
Tobias Pov:
I can't believe it Tris is pregnant I'm gonna be a dad again! I can't even explain how happy I am right now!!! Like seriously but Tris looks as if she's going to pass out. I pick her up and spin her around placing her on the bathroom counter so we're the same height. All I could to was kiss her she's everything I've ever wanted in beyond excited for this baby. Tris just laughs and kisses me back the tears drying. "I love you" I say to her quietly as if it's a secret only between us. She looks at me with bright eyes and whispers "I love you too!"
Time lapse:
Tris pov:
After that happened me and Tobias took a quick shower and cleaned up the apartment a little. We were laying in our bed with Amy just talking when there was a knock at our door so I got up to get it but when I opened the door to see Marcus and Al I screamed and slammed it shut. Tobias came out looking confused and worried. "What happened?" He asked gently. You didn't say anything you just point to the door. Tobias opened it again and there they were still standing there with smug looks on their ugly faces. It was silent till Marcus said "Are you gonna let us come in or slam the door in our face again?" That's when Tobias once again slammed the door and locked it.
--------------------------------------
Hello my lovelies im back and and I hope you enjoy this chapter I worked really hard on it!
-Amelia