Chapter 5

Sorry I haven't updated after Christmas I will be uploading everyday I can. And for the picture I thought why not! And my phone broke so sorry! Merry Christmas!!!
-------------------------------------
Tris POV:
I woke up to the smell of something cooking. I got up out of bed and put some shorts under the short I had been wearing. When I walk out I see Tobias leaning over the stove cooking it made me laugh to myself of how he always wanted to help. He's wonderful and he's all mine and Amy's. He doesn't say it much but I can tell he's scared he's going to turn into his father. Which could never happen I walk up and lean on the door frame. Good Morning" my voice a little tired sounding since I just got up. We sit at the table Amy in between our chairs it's looks as though she fell asleep. She was adorable. After we finish breakfast I put Amy back in her crib and pull it into our room right outside the bathroom door. I walk into the bathroom and see Tobias beat me to it he's just getting in to the shower. I decide to have a little fun with this and tease him. I quickly get undressed and wait for him to close his eyes when he does I jump in he turns around and kisses me roughly. (you can guess what happened I'm not gonna go into detail!)
Time lapse: Tris Pov still
After me and Tobias finally got out of the shower we headed to the training room. It was about 12 Max had pushed back training for some leaders meeting. I sat with Amy on a table while we watched 'Daddy' put up targets and put out guns. I've been training for this! I'm ready. As soon as he's done hanging the bag up the door opens and the other initiates trickle in. That candor Peter is giving me a death glare. The little bitch I'm gonna kill him if he even comes near us. I don't really pay attention until we start shooting and I have to give Amy to Tobias. I guess how serious made her laugh and the corner of his lips twitched trying not to smile! Haha I hit the bullseye each time, everyone starred at me in shock. "Turn around and get back to work did I tell you to stop!" Tobias voice boomed through the room. It scared Amy and she began to cry. Tobias held her even closer and whispered things to her as she snuggled into his shirt and calmed down. I reloaded and continued to shoot.
-------------------------------------
I'll either be uploading another today or tomorrow. But my sisters got engaged and one got married so I'll try my hardest. In the next few chapters someone will come in and try to break up Fourtris any suggestions on names? Is this story getting boring? Please comment and help out!
-Amela 😘