Chapter 4

A/N sorry I didn't update my sister came into town!
----------------
TRIS:
I wake up wrapped in warm arms. It takes me a minute to realize its Tobias. I look at the clock and see it's only 5:30, we don't have to be in the training room till 8 so we have time. I snuggle up close to Tobias and look at him carefully he looks much younger when he sleeps, I only get to look at him for a few minutes before Amy starts screaming! This gets me worried she never cries at night. I get up and run into her room. When I get there I'm completely shocked by what I see... Peter standing over the crib holding Amy my Amy! "FOUR!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Seconds later he comes running into her room without a shirt.
"What are you doing in my house!" He roars so loud that Amy cries even louder trying to reach out for her daddy.
"I'm just trying to take care of a little problem I have. You two and your little family just doesn't seem fair." Peter tells us and then he slapped Amy that's when Four and me lost it! Four grabbed Amy faster than you can say Pansycake and punched Peter in the nose knocking him out. He then grabbed Peter by the shirt and began too drag him out of the front door and slammed it shut locking the bottom lock and chair before walking over to me holding Amy protectively in his arms! He pets her hand and she's fists her hand and lays down on his shoulder falling asleep. He grabs my hand and we walk into the bedroom. we lay down and he puts Amy on her stomach laying on top of him with his arms wrapped protectively around her tiny body. My eyes began to well up, I turn away hoping he doesn't notice but sadly he does. "Bea what's wrong?" He asks a look of concern sweeping over his face. "Nothing Toby, it's just your going to be such a good father! You already are. I love you so much!" I say laying my head on his chest right next to Amy. " Your a great mother! I love you Bea." and with that she fell back into a deep sleep finally sleeping peacefully!
-1 can
Tobias Pov:
I woke up to find my too beautiful girls sleeping on my chest. I look at Amy to see her eyes slowly open. She blinks a few times then giggles. "Da-Da" I look at her in shock "Can you say that again." she grins up at me clearly know she did something right. "Da-Da," she points to me " ma-ma," she points to a sleeping tris and then she points to herself and says "A-n-i" close enough I carefully move tris off and grab Amy spinning around the room and showering her in kisses! "That's right bubble." I decide to call her bubble after we have her a bubble bath last night and she cried when we took her out and she was so covered you could only see her face. she giggle. I take her into the kitchen and decide to make breakfast for Tris. I put Amy in her high chair and begin too cook. When the eggs and bacon are almost done I hear a tired voice say "Good morning" followed by a yawn I smile I don't even have to turn around to know that my wife is standing in the doorway.
My family.
My perfect girls.
My life couldn't be better!
-------------------------------------
A/N sorry I haven't updated. Here is a long chapter for you guys. I will try and update but I'm going to Thes Con if any of you my lovelies are going to Denver Thescon I would love to meet you guys! Just message me your name grade and school!
Love always,
Amela