Choosing Day

A/N: So to clear things up Tris is a year younger not two. This is the day I her choosing Vermont she already had her baby.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the story characters and all that jazz belong to Veronica Roth.

----------------------------------------------

Tobias Pov:

I wake up early and get ready. today is the day my Bea comes this is the day I meet my child. I choose to be a leader and trainer so I know my wife and child will be safe. I can't wait as soon as I'm ready I'm out the door. I run to the cafeteria were I meet all of my friends there Zeke, Shauna, Lynn, Uriah, and Marlene. I grab a muffin and sit down.

"Why are you so happy?" Zeke asks

"Ohh you know same old same old."

"Ok we all know that's a lie your never happy." Shauna says

"Last time I checked your not candor." I snap at them all and then walk out. I'm go to the net and wait. Only a few hours more.

Tris POV:

I wake up too Amy babbling to herself. She's a good baby even though she's only a month she's very quiet. I can't believe she gets to meet her daddy for the first time ever. She has his deep blue eyes while my hair her face is a mix between me and Tobias. She's perfect my mom knows that I'm transferring today. My dad hasn't talked to me since he found out and my brother has been very supportive even though he did approve at first. But now you can't separate those two. I was just about to start getting ready when Caleb knocked on the door.

"Could I get her ready for the last time?" He asked it looked like he was ready to cry

"Of course im gonna get ready." I walk into the bathroom and get dressed when I come out Caleb is playing with Amy. I pick her up and shoo him out so I can feed her in private. When she's done eating I give her a pacifier and she falls asleep.

FAST FORWARD TO THE HUB!!!

Marcus calls Caleb up the stage, he cuts his hand over the Erudite bowl? That can't be well I guess it all adds up the books doing more school work than required I understand now. I'm snapped out of my train of thought by Marcus voice.

"Beatrice Prior!"

I walk up with Amy on my hip. I hear people talk but oh well I could care less. I cut mine and Amy's hand she wakes up and starts to bawl I quickly move our hands over the Dauntless bowl. I smiled as I heard the sizzles.

"Dauntless" Marcus says

We walk over to the Dauntless section and take a seat. After an hour more the ceremony is over and were jumping onto a train. Luckily Tobias showed me how to do this so I have no trouble. When I get on this Candor girl is having some trouble I help her up.

"Thanks. I'm Christina by the way."

"Tris" I like it new place new name

"So..." I'm cut off by a Dauntless jumping off the train

"Together?" Christina asks

"Together!"

When we land were on a roof Amy is still on my hip. Her beautiful blue eyes wide open with shock. We all gather around a guy named Max.

"The only entrance to Dauntless is too jump off the roof. Any volunteers?" he asks

"ME!" I yell. the sooner I jump the sooner I get to see my Toby I hope he remembers me. I get on the edge take a breath wrap my arms around Amy and jump!

When I land it's on a net I loved the feeling of being in the air. A hand grabs me and pulls me off the net when I look to see who the hand belongs too. I'm met by deep blue eyes that I could swim in. I can't believe it I found Tobias.

"Tobias?" I ask he looks like he's about to cry

"Bea?" I just smile and hug him. He hugs back when he pulls back he kisses me and then he grabs Amy and hugs her she just giggles.

"Four who the hell is this?!?" some girl asks

"Lauren this is my wife and Daughter!"

"What! You never told me about them!"

"That's because you didn't need to know. All you do is hit on me and I don't really appreciate it!"

"Fine asshole! Just make the announcement."

"Name?"

"Tris and Amy"

"First jumpers- Tris and Amy! Welcome to Dauntless I've been waiting for you." he kisses me and I go stand next to that girl now known as Lauren. I can tell I already don't like her no one hits on my Toby and gets away with it!