Chapter 6

Hello my friends I know I suck but my phone died forever and now that I have a new one I'll try hard to update I promise at least once a week maybe more! Happy New Year! and if you guys could help me get readers I would very much appreciate it.
-------------------------------------
---->Time lapse <-----
I stand in the cafeteria waiting for the final rankings to be put up! I only had 6 fears which is the second lowest amount! Amy sits peacefully in my lap while Tobias stands in 'instructor four mode'. Eric finally steps up. "We are not big on speeches here so here are your rankings!" He screams into the microphone. I start from the bottom of the list hoping to find my name but as I continue up the list i begin to start losing hope I get to number 2 and I'm almost positive now that I didn't make it into Dauntless. Well I might as well see who got 1st place. Thats when I see it my name next to the number 1 slot I can't believe it I beat them all of them! I dont know if i could be and happier. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Uriah behind me "Congrats you beat them!" With that he walks away to find Marlene I'm guessing. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist I almost scream when I realize it's only Tobias. I calm down and give him a kiss before Amy lifts her hand and sticks it in between Tobias' and my lips as if saying stop it both of you. He laughs and swings her around screaming how her and Mommy get to stay with him forever. He is so good to her, I want to have more but I don't know if Tobias does so theres always that and I don't want anymore right now maybe in a couple years. After we finish celebrating we head back to our apartment. We get there and Amy is already asleep. Tobias takes her and puts her in bed while I get ready. I snuggle up in the blankets and wait for him to get in bed. When he finally climbs in next to me I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep listening to the steady beat of his heart.

----->Time Lapse (sorry just certain parts I don't know how describe.)<---------

Tris Pov

Today is the choosing ceremony I get to train with Tobias this year I'm excited. I walk into Amy's room to wake her up when I see her gripping the bars of her crib and sitting there staring at the door. "Maaaamm" she says when she sees me. She is about 6 Months old but I still breastfeed her most mornings. When I'm done I drop her off at Marlenes' apartment because she is gonna be babysiiting Amy while we train. I get to the net with only a few minutes to spare for kisses me quickly before turning to the net and waiting. We descided to hide our relashionship unless we need to come out. A blue blurr falls into the net and grabs my hand. "Whats your name Erudite?" He walked up to me and kissed me right on the lips I pushed him off and thats when I realized the rest of the intiates had come down and a raging 4 and they were all watching us. I grab him by the collar "What is your name Erudite and make a good choice beccause I can make you factionless in seconds!" He looks terrified I laugh a little at that "Josh what ever you last name is" And with that he walks over to the other transfers and winks. I swear to god I'm palnning his death in my head and I can tell Tobias is too. WE go through introductions and the tour as were walking to the transfer dorms Marlene comes running down the hall with Amy. I calmly walk up to her "Marlene whats wrong?" "Uriah is really sick and I don't want to risk Amy getting sick, I'm really sorry." "It's fine give her to me and you go take care of Uriah it'll be fine." I reasure her. With that she runs away in the direction of her apartment. I turn back to the transfers who are standing with very confused looks. "This is Amy she will be one of your trainers until her babysitter is better. You disrespect her or even think about touching her Four will remove your head. He is very close to her father." "Maaamamm" She wines pulling my hair. I just listen to for talk to the transfers about cuts and all that jazz. when hes done he ask if anyone has questions. There hands shoot up, he picks some snoppy looking bitch named Lauren.(Thanks Cityofbones12345 for the name) "Would you ever consider dating an intiate?" She asks while twirling her hair. "I'm married." he states simply "Well she doesn't have to know." " What about you Six?" "I'm married and have a kid moron." With that fours done. "Any questions not invoving dating or sex?" Everyones hands shoot down. We walk them to the dorm and then go to dinner. Everyones there waiting for us. Tobias goes and gets us food from the line while I sit down and use a blanket to cover up while I feed Amy. "So anyone ask about your names?" Christina asks me. "Ya but I pulled a kinfe out and held it to his neck." Right when Tobias gets back that girl Lauren comes up to our table. "So for I was thinking that we could go back to your place and have a little fun tonight?" She says whie failing terribly at being seductive. " I wouldn't say that if I were you." I warn. "Oh shut up. Your just a flat chested bitch whos mad I have a chance with four and you don't because we all know, you obviously think your husband loves you but he's probably sleeping around behind your back. Who would love you or your ugly baby? Because I know that Four never could."
With that I break I stand up and walk back to our apartment with Amy in my arms and just cry I sit on our bed for what feels like hours before Tobias comes in and moves me so I'm in his lap.
Tobias pov right after Lauren's out burst:
Tris stands up and runs out of the cafeteria faster than you could imagine! Lauren then looks at me "she's such a cry baby!" She says then tries to kiss me! I push her back "You will not speak to my wife like that, or our daughter. I love them more than anything on this earth! I suggest you turn around and walk away before I make you faction less!" I say in a low intimidating voice. That's when she looks at me and screams "your married to the little whore!" She stomps her foot and runs out of the room. I run back to our apartment and find Tris holding Amy in her arms and sobbing quietly on the bed. I go up to her and place her on my lap. She latches onto me and sobs into my shirt. I hold her and Amy as tight as possible once I know Amy's asleep I go and get her ready for bed. once she's in her crib I walk back into the bedroom to find Tris changed and under the covers no longer sobbing but tears still run down her cheeks when she sees me walk in she runs into my arms. "I thought you took Amy and left to find someone better." now sobbing again into my shirt. I pull her away and she looks into my eyes. "Beatrice Eaton, you are my amazing selfless, brave, smart, kind and talented wife there is no one in this world better than you." I hear her whisper thank you and pull her back into a hug. I hold her whispering things in her ear when she calms down a little I get ready for bed and we lay down cuddled together. "I love you Beatrice Eaton, my gorgeous wife." she replies back holding onto me for dear life. "I love you too Tobias Eaton, my wonderful husband and father of my daughter." with that we let sleep come over us.
-------------------------------------
Extra long chapter to make up for not posting in so long. I'll be updating soon!
Love you all,
Amela 😘