I talk to a lady with batwings

Percy POV:(5 Months Later)

It was just another normal day of annoying James and hanging with Grover who became one of my best friends, mum told me that Mr. Brunner is Chiron the trainer of heroes which I thought was cool but I needed to focus on my mission. Grover and Chiron seemed surprised that I did well in my classes and likely suspects I'm a child of Athena but my powerful aura might lead them to believe otherwise, anyways I got a trap set up for Mrs. Dodds so I can confront her on why she is here and if I think she isn't going to try to kill me then I'll leave her be. 

I got in position and waited for her to enter her office, she entered her office and I got the trap in motion and decided to reveal myself, I came out of my hiding spot, and then she said "What can I do for you, Pursues Jackson" 

"May I ask what you here at this school Mrs. Monster-Dodds?" I asked

"Why should I tell you, I could just send you to my master!" she exclaimed

"So you're a fury? Look I swear on the River Styx not to tell anyone your here as long as you tell me why it's unsettling to have a monster the same school as you" I reasoned 

She looked thoughtful for a second and seemed as if she was talking to someone in her mind, which she probably was before she said "Fine, I am here to gather information on JamesWaters but you interest me as well." 

I looked at her strangely for a second before I thought it was because Hades helm was stolen as well so I asked her "Was Hades helm stolen as well?" 

She looked shocked before composing herself and started staring into my soul, I'm not going to lie it creeped me out but she looked as if she was talking in her head again and I just stood around awkwardly thinking if I should leave or not. I decided against it since she would probably kill me in my sleep. "I would kill you if my master didn't command me not to so young demigod do you have any information to offer?" 

I looked at her thoughtfully and then decided to tell her all the information I have once I got an oath from her "I'll tell you everything you know as long as your master comes here and swears an oath not to kill me unless I provoke or have provoked him in the past for my own actions, not the ones of anyone I know." 

She looked enraged and I thought she was going to try to torture me out of it but I decided to open all of her windows for a reason so my father must be watching over me. She calmed down for a second before she hesitantly nodded and then I saw someone come out of the shadows. They looked as if they've never seen sunlight in their life, though that is unsurprising for someone who had been banished to the underworld. He had pitch-black eyes that seemed to search through your soul as he stared at me with a stoic expression. "So young demigod, who is your godly parent?" 

"I'm taking no chances, Lord Hades, swear your oath and I shall share all information I know," I replied

He scowled but said "I Hades Lord of the Underworld swear not to kill Persues Jackson for the actions of those he knows or is related to as long as he tells me all the information he knows about the theft of my helm" 

I looked at and said, "I'm the adoptive child of Hera and Zeus, I am the birth child of the sea but hate the sea god with all my heart's content-"

I was interrupted when Hades screamed "WHAT- That fool broke the oath, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO STAYED TRUE TO THE OATH I WAS FORCED INTO?" 

I frowned at the mention of his oath, father told me about what he did Maria and that he truly regrets it. "Please Lord Hades Calm down and let me continue."