Betrayed by Wisdoms kind

Percy/Nerva POV:

A quick bit of advice, never randomly get a Roman aspect it gives me migraines. Once the council meeting was over Athena took me into a pocket dimension where time moved slower somehow and taught me how to change from my Roman to Greek aspect on command and made me meditate to try to gain control over them. I eventually managed to do it but they always argue the Roman side keeps muttering about foolish gracias all the time and it's so annoying!

Anyways back on topic, I eventually was allowed to leave after mum got Apollo to check me over fifteen times and I went through Olympus all the way back to the gates of Olympus and took the elevator down to the bottom of the Empire State Building with James leaning on me for support while scowling. Once we finally reached the bottom and got out of that elevator and that terrible music, I saw Luke and Grover waiting there anxiously. "Hey Perce, didn't you have a different haircut like ten seconds again?" Grover asked

I chuckled and shook my head "We should take a taxi back to camp, I've got some cash but I'm dead tired" I said 

The others nodded and went to go flag down a taxi while I just fought about how fucked our futures gonna be "Gods help us" I muttered

TIME SKIP

We eventually arrived back at camp and apparently, we were the first heroes to return alive to Half-Blood Hill since Luke, so of course, everyone treated us as if we'd won a singing contest with the muses, according to camp tradition, we won laurel wreaths to a big feast prepared in our honor, then led a procession down to the bonfire, where we got to burn burial shrouds our cabins had made for us in our absence.

Lukes shroud was awesome - blue silk with embroidered snakes - I told him it looked cool and he just grinned at me before looking back towards Annabeth whos been unusually distant towards him since we got back. Being the son of Zeus and Hera I didn't have any cabin mates, so Clarisse who I made friends with from Ares cabin nominated her cabin to do it, They'd got black silk and stitched multiple scenes of battle onto it, I thought it looked amazing and thanked her before she demanded a spar and walked off in Clarisse like fashion. 

After we burned the shrouds Apollo's cabin led the sing-along and passed out toasted marshmallows, I was surrounded by my old Hermes cabinmates, Clarrises friends from Ares, and Grover's satyr buddies, who were admiring the brand new searcher's license he'd received from the Council of Cloven Elders. The council called Grover's performance on the quest 'Brave to the point of indigestion. Horns-and-whiskers above anything we have ever seen in the past.

The only ones not in the mood to party seemed to be Annabeth and her group of brooding, scowling Athena campers, whose poisonous looks told me they were mad at me for gods knows what reason. That was okay with me.

Dionysus's welcome-home speech was somehow both inspiring, insulting, and prideful at the same time. "Yes, Yes, so my dear brother didn't get himself killed now he has a big head and will try to kill Typhon now they will be no canoe races this Saturday. . ."

I moved back into cabin two, it was homier than before but I couldn't wait to go back to Olympus for summer, even if I do spend most of it in class with Athena. 

On the fourth of July, the whole camp gathered at the beach for a fireworks display by cabin nine. Being Hephaestus's kids, they weren't going to settle for a few lame red-white-and-blue explosions. They'd anchored a barge offshore and loaded it with rockets the size of Patriot missiles. According to Annabeth who keeps complaining about her mother to Luke, the blast would be sequenced so tightly they'd look like frames of animation across the sky. The finale was supposed to be a couple of thirty-meter-tall Spartan warriors who would crackle to life above the ocean, fight a battle, then explode into a million colors. As Luke and I were spreading a picnic blanket, Grover showed up to tell us goodbye. He was dressed in his usual jeans and T-shirt and trainers, but in the last few weeks, he'd started to look older, almost high-school age. His goatee had got thicker, He'd put on weight. His horns had grown a few centimeters at least, so he now had to wear a rasta cap all the time to pass as human. "I'm off," he said. "I just came to say . . . well you know."