Nerva Jackson son of Jupiter

Third Person POV:

The throne room on Olympus was quiet, quiet enough for some of the gods to be worried especially since it was supposed to be a council meeting and nobody was arguing, Hestia was hoping that this wasn't a silence for suspense while the readers of 'Life with the Olympians' were getting ready for some major plot twist *wink wink* and rather it was a more permanent change. 

The throne room was grand, it was an architrave masterpiece, it made the Colosseum of Rome look like a beggers hut. Twelve thrones, built for beings the taller than what most would assume was giant from those awful mortal television shows, the thrones were arranged in an inverted U shape, just like the cabins at Camp Half-Blood. An enormous fire crackled in the central hearth pit. The thrones were full except two, the thrones of Ares and Apollo. Ares said he had 'major important war stuff' to handle which mostly meant he was going to costume as a mortal warrior and fight in some battle, Apollo however flashed out of the throne room after receiving a getting prayed to from Rhea be knows who.

All of sudden a golden light filled the room, they all ignored it going back to whatever they were doing thinking either Apollo or Ares finally arrived, Zeus and Hera were all admittedly worried for the son with the summer solstice coming soon and most of the other Olympians were also worried not like they would ever admit it though. They were all cut off from their musings as they heard a gasp coming from the Hearth, most of the gods present turned towards the eldest child of Kronos when they saw her slack-jawed staring towards the corner of the throne room.

They all turned towards the corner, well all of them except Dionysus since he fell asleep waiting for Ares and Apollo to show up, and what they saw was well surprising would be an understatement, an unconscious son of Poseidon, James Theseus Waters was slumped against a bloodied and bruised 5ft 4 demigod, but that wasn't even the surprising part he was dressed in Ancient Roman military which would be typically worn by the likes of royalty back in the types of the Roman Empire, just looking at said demigod made them want to switch aspects, some of the gods even did.

He had sky blue eyes with flecks of sea green and brown with jet black hair and he reminded them all of a certain greek demigod, Perseus Jackson.

Under the eyes of the gods the boy, seemingly Roman put the son of Poseidon on the ground carefully before walking towards the gods and bowing towards Zeus before murmuring "Lord Jupiter" 

This made the gods switch to their Roman forms and they had so many questions: A Roman in the presence of greeks? Oh, not another civil war! We shall just wipe his memory. 

Lord Jupiter broke them out of their shock before addressing me "Address your self demigod!" He bellowed

The demigod straightened on instinct before looking at the King of the gods in his eye and said "Nerva Jackson son of Jupiter and Juno my Lord." 

The gods were even more shocked at the demigod's claims, if he was truly a Jackson son of both Jupiter and Juno then what more was their king hiding from them? Jupiter and Juno were in shock, nothing but the crackle of the flames of the west interrupting the silence of the Throne Room on Olympus, the King and Queen of the Heavens knew the only way for this to be their son was for Perseus to develop a Roman aspect, a different personality but that should not be possible not even new gods are given different aspects anymore. 

Hestia already knew he was Perseus, he had a certain aura to him that screamed family and it made the flames of the Hearth want to engulf him in hopes to regain the sense of family the Olympians once had. Jupiter had an idea, one that Perseus or was it, Nerva, now? Well, he would never approve and would get Juno on him for doing it but he had no choice he must know if this is truly his son!