Scared son of Poseidon

Percy POV:(A month or so later)

We were currently on the bus to go to a museum to see a bunch of ancient roman and greek artifacts, (ironic right?) its the second field trip I've ever been on but this time I've been blessed with a class full of 'mental cases' who are all either as arrogant, cocky or annoying as James Theseus Waters. Now I know you must be wondering? What do you mean second field trip you've been on Olympus your entire life, well that's only half-true mum and dad let me live there when I was four but there was one field trip before that, and I messed up bad. My birth mother wasn't proud of me but didn't act disappointed either, I blew up the school bus while playing with a revolutionary war cannon during my first year of school (I know this originally happened in 5th grade but just roll with it), the teacher loved that I bet they all thought I was smart and prideful enough to become the next president of theUnited States of America not. 

Now the only reason I'm going to enjoy this trip is that me and Mrs. Dodds or more known as the fury Alecto has come up with a plan to scare the living Styx out of James Theseus Waters. It was really annoying waiting for the main event to happen because Nancy Bobofit a freaky red-headed kleptomaniac girl kept trying to hit my friend Grover with pieces of her peanut butter and ketchup sandwich, (For starters you know that girl is insane when she eats a disgusting combination like that) I, of course, being the good friend I am kept changing the direction of the wind so it heads James instead, he looked pissed but Nancy kept apologizing and he crumpled, I think they have a crush on each other and if they do perfectly even Aphrodite couldn't find a better match for him. Grover looked like he had been held back a few years, was scrawny, and cried when he got frustrated but in all truthfulness, he's a badass satyr who probably twice my age and could probably knock half of these bullies out if he didn't have to put up a 'cover'. If a monster attacked him it would be a completely different story, I have faith in my friend and I know he would put up a fight but some of the better monsters or older cyclopses might be a match for him, anyways the headmaster threatened to kick me out (Like I'd care) if I didn't behave on this trip because I'm always fighting the freaky red-headed girl for bullying people I mean why can't she try to bully someone her size, preferably six times bigger but her size would do.

I was about to blow a fuse and zap the Bobofit girl to death but remembered my mother's 'I'm disappointed glare and kept my cool, James on the other hand was snickering and telling everyone how much of a wimp me and Grover are. Mr. Brunner or Chiron stopped talking all of a sudden and said "Mr. Waters, do you have a comment?" 

James blushed in embarrassment and muttered "No sir!" just enough for us all to hear.

Chiron proceeded to point towards one of the pictures of a stele. "Perhaps you'll tell us what this picture represents?" he said

I looked at the carving and the meaning was obvious but to James the class he idiot looked confused and replied "Uhh, I don't why its stupid anyways"

Chiron looked disappointed and said, "How about you Mr. Jackson, can you tell me what it is?"  

"That's Kronos the Titan King eating his children due to his paranoia over a prophecy telling him his own children would one day overthrow him. the Titan Queen Rhea grew tired of seeing her children being eaten and hid baby Zeus for him to be trained in secret and gave Kronos a rock to eat instead, one-day Zeus the King of the Gods became his father's cupbearer and fed him a mixture of mustard and wine forcing his father to disgorge his siblings and start a war between the Titans and the Gods of which the Gods eventually won." 

Chiron looked at me satisfied with my answer and was about to go on before Bobofit said "Like we're gonna ever need to know that, why would anyone ever ask why some grandpa ate his kids?"