Dam, back in the infirmary

Third Person POV:                                                                                                                                                                   Zeus's Private Office:

A tall electric-eyed man sat on an office chair doing paperwork when a knock was heard, "Enter!" He bellowed

A bearded blue-eyed immortal wearing a crown formed of ivy stepped through the doors of the doors and bowed his head to the King of Olympus "Father." 

Zeus eyed Dionysus curiously, they had not been on the best terms in coming years due to his punishment of being director of Camp Half-Blood, "Dionysus, what do you need?" Zeus asked

The god of wine hesitated before steeling his nerves and replying, "There has been an incident at Camp Half-Blood."

Zeus hesitated, Dionysus did not usually tell him of any problems that happened at that camp even if a demigod was killed, it had to be serious if it wasn't centaur that came to inform him. "What happened?" Zeus demanded

The son of Semele was nervous, that much was obvious with the way his form kept aging, forming grey hairs the god does not usually wish to show. "Persues was attacked..." You could feel the air grow more humid as the god of theatre continued, "He was stabbed, unknown by who or what but it pierced a lung. Chiron managed to stabilize him but it's unknown how long it will take for him to wake."

All over America, storms started to pick up, winds picking up to lethal speeds as the god of skies raged at the news of his mortal son's condition. "Find the culprit responsible and inform me of all changed Dionysus!" Zeus bellowed. 

Dionysus left the room in hurry, the king's face became as dark as a thunder cloud as soon as he heard the news and the god of wine knew not to agitate him further. 

Camp Half-Blood was usually protected from the weather but even there you could feel the king's rage but back on Olympus underneath all the rage was great sadness and worry. "How will I tell Hera this?" The youngest son of Rhea muttered.

TIME SKIP                                                                                                                                                                                    Percy POV:                                                                                                                                                                                  Camp Half-Blood:

I woke days later with a drinking straw in my mouth. I was sipping something that tasted like liquid chocolate-chip cookies. Nectar 

I opened my eyes. I was propped up in bed in the sickroom of the Big House, a large bandage wrapped around my ribs. Argus stood guard in the corner. Luke sat next to me, holding my nectar glass and dabbing a washcloth on my forehead. "Here we are again," I said.

"You idiot!" Luke said, which is how I knew he was happy to see my conscious. "You were as pale as Hades when we found you, If it wasn't for the Apollo kid, Will Solace, I don't think you would have made it back to the Big House alive." 

"Now, now," Chiron's voice said. "Percy's constitution deserves some of the credit."

I rolled my eyes, I was practically drained of blood by the time the tree nymphs saw me, I doubt my constitution could heal blood loss. Chiron was sitting near the foot of my bed in human form, which was why I hadn't noticed him yet. His lower half was magically compacted into the wheelchair, his upper half-dressed in a coat and tie. He smiled, but his face looked weary and pale, the way it did when he'd been up all night grading Latin papers.

"How are you feeling?" he asked

I heard a crack of thunder in the distance, "Like someone stood on my lungs."

"Apt, considering that the nectar was barely able to heal it, now you must tell me if you can, exactly what happened."

My face darkened, like a whirlpool and a stormcloud had a baby, I took a sip of nectar and went on to tell him my story. 

The room was quiet for a long time. "I can't believe that Annabeth. . ." Luke's voice faltered.

His expression was disbelief then guilty, angry, and finally sad. "I should have seen the signs, she was always yelling about the gods, she grew distant. May the gods curse her, Hades I thought she was my sister."

"This must be reported to Olympus," Chiron murmured. "I will go at once."

"May Tyche bless you Chiron, Athena will not be able to believe that her favored child did such an act."

He nodded and wheeled away, "Do you know of the prophecy Luke?" I asked

He nodded, "I know some of it, not enough to get a clear picture but even a child of Koalemos would be able to know that it's starting."

I nodded, "What can you tell me of it?"

He hesitated, "I can't, I swore an oath on the Styx."

Thunder boomed in the distance, I nodded accepting his answer. "Are you staying at camp?" Luke asked

I shook my head "Maybe for another day or two but it safer for me on Olympus, I may visit but private training with siblings will go far in a time of war, as George Pattern son of Ares said a pint of sweat saves a gallon of blood." 

He nodded in understanding before urging me to rest some more. 

TIME SKIP

It was around a day later I was finally allowed to leave the infirmary, I went straight to my cabin and put a camp shirt and some tracksuit bottoms on before going to meet Clarisse and Luke at the arena. 

Once I got to the Arena I greeted them "Chrissa, Houdini."

Luke grinned at me and Clarisse glared "Well lookie here, the prince has finally decided to allow us in his presence." she sneered

I chuckled "So, what about that spar I promised?"

She grinned and a few hours later, Luke, Clarisse, and I were panting, sweat dripping from our bodies and our shirts sticking to our skin. "Well, that was fun." I panted out

The others agreed and we went our separate ways to go shower, once we were down I met them for one last thing before I departed to Olympus, and hopefully got dad to stop this storm because I kinda feel like it's my fault, it hasn't stopped since I woke up yesterday.

I heard them approaching me, "Chrissa, Luke." I said

"Hey, you alright?" Luke asked

"Fine." I replied, I got two packages wrapped in greek god-themed paper out of the bag and handed one to each of them, "For you're birthdays, I'm not going to get a chance to be here for me so I thought I'd let you have em now." 

Luke grinned and I swear Clarisse even had the hint of a smile. Luke unwrapped his first phone forged by a son of Hephaestus, it didn't attract monsters and had loads of games on it. "Thanks, Perce!" 

"No problem Luke." I grinned, Clarisse went to open hers and it was a dagger coated in Hydra blood, it was poisonous. She grinned at me and we all said our last goodbyes as I departed to go see my mother, and father, and hopefully stop him from creating a never-ending storm. 

Ah, how I love my family.