Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The One With a Punishment

I look at time through my phone and I gasp when I saw the time. It was 9 PM, and I'm still here my desk. Chino left at seven, but I insisted on staying. I tried to read and study some paperworks and when I got bored, I read my notes about the things that I need to know about sir Archean.

Of course, it was by the help of Chino that I got to know these things about him. I even expressed my comments using an open and closed parentheses.

Things To Know About Mr. Archean Fibonacci:

He takes his morning coffee black and no sugar. (How could he take that?)

During the afternoons he likes his coffee with as much creamer as you can fit in. (What an odd man he is.)

He's not so good at tying his neck tie. (Let Olivia do this job.)

He hates being late. (Argh!)

His clothes must be arranged from darker to lighter colors. (What a freak.)

I stopped reading at number five when I heard my phone notified. It was just the tons of likes that I received on IG. I already take down the post about Penelope Garcia's unreleased book, but I replaced it with one of my candid photos at the cafe.

It was taken by Chino. We had our lunch together. Him and I are like BFFs now. See? A man and a woman can have platonic relationship. I hope Riri doesn't get jealous— or maybe she should! Para naman matakot siya na mawala ako at tigil-tigilan na ang kaka-alaska sa akin.

Nang magsawa ako kakabasa ng comments ay naisipan kong hanapin ang IG ni sir Archean. My IG post was flashed on his phone this morning that we were talking... meaning, may IG siya. Finollow kaya niya ako? I wouldn't notice if he did because a lot of people are following me from time to time.

I tried searching for Archean on the search bar, there were plenty of results that showed up.

Archean Paul, Archean Marbles, Archean Sky, Archean...

"Bingo," I whisper to myself with a sweet grin of triumphant on my lips the second I found his account.

archean.dominic

He doesn't have a profile, and that's enough for me to know that he really is Archean Fibonacci. Because judging on his looks and demeanor... he isn't the type of guy who would flex his god-carved handsome face and his wet dream worthy body through the social media.

And to prove my judgment, I tap his icon and it brought me to his profile.

0 posts, 787 followers...

Napasimangot ako nang makita ko ang panghuli.

0 followings.

That means he didn't follow me! Grabe. Ano 'yon? Inistalk lang ako pero hindi naman ako finollow? Nakakaloka naman. Gano'n ba talaga siya kaumay sa'kin?

"Olivia?"

I startled when I suddenly heard a deep and low voice calling my name, causing my phone to slip out my hands and drop straight to my desk.

I gasp in horror and I immediately grab the phone on the desk and hid it under my desk by placing it on my lap when I catch sir Archean staring at my phone.

"H-Hi!" I greet him, both my cheeks are turning a bit red.

He's standing in front of my desk, his necktie loose, and the first two buttons of his crisp white shirt are open.